Reviews for The Dance of the Macabre
Kyu-Momo chapter 22 . 10/4/2010
That was wonderful and incredibly moving.

Excellent Job! (and heh, I was right... )
Kyu-Momo chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
Wow.. just... Beautifully written!

Damn to think what Reno went through... I wonder how much time he went through the torture...? (yeah, the term for that for mad scientists is always "experiment")

poor Reno!

Man you wrote his reactions so well!

just WOW!

And poor Reno...

*hugs*
Kyu-Momo chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
Damn... (yay for being repetitive)

But holy.. poor Reno! :(

he's going through hell!

I'm very impressed how you managed not only the torture scenes but the delirium throughout the time. Great job!

Man I am loving this. (and contrary to what it may look like, "Loving" is a word I don't use that often with fanfiction unless it's just that damn good. pat yourself on the back for being awesome!)

Take care!
Kyu-Momo chapter 15 . 10/3/2010
uh oh... that can't be good! o.o;;

And DAMN... I should have know that Rufus planned that out just to torment Reno. (and awww... That part with Elena was cute! I LOVE how Reno was protecting her! GO RENO!)

I really enjoy the way you've layered the different aspects of Rufus' personality together. Yes, it's generally made out that he's a self centered ass, but never really seems to to be fleshed out a lot.

So, your take on him is a very interesting. In character but also much more than meets the eye. So far he's very complex and intriguing and I can't wait to see how you develop his character!

Well done! (repetitive, yes, but just as true as the first time I typed it. )

Whoo!
Kyu-Momo chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Oh god, poor Elena! *kicks rufus' ass*

And truthfully, if you had written that she had had to go through with it because of him I would have stopped reading right there.

At least he has SOME slight shred of a heart.

Hm, I wouldn't mind if Tseng killed him.

*kicks rufus' ass again for good measure*

GRRR, that pisses me off!

Anyway...

Man, nicely written.

You captured that well. I rarely get pissed off over fanfic events, (happens occasionally in a few games) but that just hit me right in the heart.

Well done.
Kyu-Momo chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
Dang.. poor Reno! :(

And DANG, Nicely written!
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
hehe, I REALLY like how you write Cloud too. ;)

LOVE IT, in fact! :D

You rock!

Cloud lugging Reno around like he weighs nothing more than a cardboard box? Yup, after he single-handedly defeated Sephiroth in AC and given all the Mako he's been drenched with in the past, I am not surprised in the slightest. lol!

oh ho? OH HO! Doth I sense some slight Cloud x Reno in the making?

Why, yes, I believe I do!

Carry on Cloud, Carry on.

May the best blonde for this fic win. ;)
Kyu-Momo chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Damn, poor Reno.

Talk about having a hell of a day...

I love how you described his predicament through his jumbled thoughts and senses. Nice job!
Kyu-Momo chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Man, I'm really starting to feel bad for Reno.

I can't wait to see if you go into his past at all...

And heh, 'You're in major ****. Have a nice day'.

lol!

Yup, sounds about right. XD
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Again, I LOVE how you write Reno!

And man, Reno just never catches a break..

Well done!
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Holy moo-cow... I know I shouldn't have but that little episode just had me chuckling all over the place. o.o;

And man, I love how Reno just seems so blase about his kitchen clumsy streak. like "oh..? I drank soap... huh. go figure."

heh, awww I love your Reno! *hugs*
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
I don't blame Reno for reacting that way. From what I'm assuming he's probably never had this sort of thing happen before. (and the fact that it's RUFUS doing it of all people would be enough for a heart attack)

Awww! This is great.
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Yup, I love how you keep the first person to where it seems like Reno is telling this to someone he's buddies with. Nicely done!

And heh, lol at Reno translating Rude's drunk speak.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I agree completely and am relieved I'm not the only one who thinks so. There is NO WAY someone would happily take such a job if they had had a peaceful, safe upbringing.

Some one who has joined an organization like the Turks seems likely to have grown up with violence and learned to survive regardless. So in a way it seems joining the Turks is like continuing to live the only way they ever knew how.

(I'm also glad that Tseng isn't magically dead in this. Yay for advent children! That error in the ff7 translation drives me crazy)

I'm really enjoying your writing style so far.

And I'm loving that little twist that RENO was the one to cover him instead of him just getting taken out before the building collapsed...

Anyway, thanks for making my day.

Take care!
DeadEmy chapter 39 . 7/12/2010
I'm so overwhelmed by this story that I can't even think of something to write. So I'll just say: This fanfic is GREAT, seriously one of the best I've ever read. Thank You for writing it 3
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »