Reviews for The Dance of the Macabre
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 39 . 7/9/2010
I found this story througha link on a picture in deviant art. And gaia! am I thankful! this is probably one of the most fulfilling and beautiful stories I have even read. And probably the best reno/rufus one EVER!

It took me off and on about 2 weeks to read it. And I was along for the ride the whole way. feeling Reno;s emotional attachments, confusion, love, bitterness, and self hatred. I am anxious to see and read any more you have on the story and will surely leave feedback on them as well.

Honestly I have spread word of your story to a few people I know that also love the ff7 world. I loved it! truly did! it was so sad a beautiful in the end... and I look forward to finding out what happens... and what alrich/haldric did to Renoi..exactly. and I hope that rufus and he can finally admit to true love and be happy!
nosebleed chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
wow thats hot..
cy-grl chapter 16 . 6/22/2010
Oh, DUDE, this is so awesome!
Forgotten in the Shadows chapter 39 . 10/21/2009
Just finished reading your story and felt the need to review to say that this is perhaps on of the best stories I've read on it's been gripping from the start and consistantly so throughout. You remembered to let the main characters interact with others as well as each other which some people can forget to do and gave the story a stunning depth that made you truly understand the character's motivations... you're getting Author Alert and Favs for both you and the story! I'd do story alert, but it's complete, so I'm off to read the sequel now, byez :)

STePH.
FaerLing chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
That comment about manhood was hillarious! Good way to lighten up story a little!
Worlds Number One Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I just finished reading this!

I love it! The way you portray the characters is perfect!

~Faved~
fyrefox13 chapter 39 . 4/14/2009
This story is wonderful, absolutely wonderful, so much so, it should be canon. I loved the way you used canon phrases in place of normal everyday phrases, it gave it a greater sense of realism.

I had also been somewhat expecting that perhaps the influence of Meteor in Reno's system might produce something like Sephiroth (Which is what I was thinking Ren was at first, interesting concept of Ren being the product of his messed-up Limit Break though.) But I mean obviously the Ancients knew something about Meteor, to have recorded it on the walls in the temple, and that perhaps that's how Jenova really got there to begin with, but I like the way this turned out anyway. I can't wait to get started on reading 'The Gemini Project'

I must say I found it interesting the way Reno eats... I do that too, pick at food for a while and then give it away, because eating really is the most boring chore ever created! So what I mean to say, is thank you for entertaining by writing characters with little quirks.
Phoe.nyxus chapter 39 . 3/25/2009
This is by far the best Reno story I had gotten to read. Thank you!
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, The Dance of the Macabre, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Completed Chapter Fic Category. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Rufie and passed to the judging rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Sai, Co-Admin of The Genesis Awards
AvengingMyInnocence offline chapter 39 . 2/10/2009
HOLY GODS!

I just took four days to read this thing all the way through and the only thing I have to say is...

BLESS YOU!

To me, this thing is better than anything I've written or hope to write!

BRAVO BRAVA!

I really do not think I can profess enough of my joy and undiluted mindgasm like euphoria that you not only wrote this, but wrote it so well!

Yes, a few gramatical errors and such, but heck, look at my fics! GAH!

I have to say that you are my most favorite author on this site and if I weren't too lazy to log in I would add you to my Fav lis right this second... But as it is. I'm fifteen weeks pregnant and really am too lazy right now :P

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

You have sated my Reno craving like no other!
LunarPlexus chapter 39 . 1/7/2009
Ok, I know it's a bit late to review this, but I just HAVE to have my say.

It's taken me 3 days to finish reading this, and I have to say I've never read a fanfic that was at this standard.

I don't even like the Reno and Rufus pairing, but I loved it in this story. I'm a Reno addict all the way, but I generally prefer him depicted as quite innocent and naive. I don't like him as an alcoholic, prostitute,addict, etc... And I've never liked the whole bondage theme that seems to get attached to him and Rufus.

All of that got thrown out the window with this fic. I loved every second of it, and I loved Reno's character. The storyline was great, Reno's history was so believable, and Rufus (Who I normally don't like at all), he was also brilliant.

This is probably the best fanfic I've ever read, and you ROCK!

Thanks for sharing it,

Lunar
Adryl chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
O_O Such a high intensity chapter, I got lost to the rest of the world reading it. Very, very good.
Adryl chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
So cute! RudexTifa is adorable and you put this together really well. Also really liking the concern of Reno over "Bros before hoes" at the end.
Adryl chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Your writing style is *so engaging*. To be honest, I'm not much of a Runo fan, but the story was recommended and I'm so glad now that I started it. Must finish! So good!
Liv chapter 39 . 12/2/2008
I might have commented before seeing as i have read this before, but I couldnt help but comment again. It is my second time reading this. This is an amazing story. Honestly, i cannot think of anything that can top your brilliant writing. This shold seriously be published. It was amazing to read, to follow the many twists in the plot. I felt like i was IN the story at points. This made me cry, laugh, smile, or even be to afraid to click on the next chapter. This story is amazing to read, but dark and twisted in some ways, making it a thrill to read. I'm probably just babbling on now. This is AMAZING. i cant even think of anything to say. Good job. You shold definately publish this :). and if u ever do a signing, i'll be there xD
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »