Reviews for To Heal a Broken Heart
damagectrl.07 chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
This story was a pleasure to read. I loved your portrayal of Rufus and Tifa and the interactions. Great job!
x Euphoria chapter 30 . 4/19/2012
Loved it. Yea it didn't have all this romance and stuff but it really was realistic and you did a great job with the characters]. I loved the banter between Rufus and Tifa ti was great :). lovely story!
hope-died chapter 30 . 12/5/2011
This was beautiful! I read You and I last night and I loved how you captured Rufus and Tifa so I looked through you fics and found this. I wanted to read about how Tifa would settle things with Cloud but other than that loose end, I enjoyed reading this immensely. I hope you write more RufusTifa!
Kelana-ti chapter 30 . 9/19/2009
About what you said in the last chapter, I totally agree with you. It would take them awhile to get to that point. You wrote this story well, and the way you potrayed the characters makes a lot of sense. I enjoyed reading it.
FenixPhoenix chapter 30 . 3/9/2009
I believe this had a good amount of romance. And you are right, it does show (in a very real-like way) how Tifa overcame Cloud and how (slowly but surely) she got together with Rufus.

I enjoyed this very much (I actually read it in a day) and I thank you for witting it.

Good job!
nona chapter 27 . 9/2/2008
honestly if tifa wanted to play dirty she could have taken off her shirt as well

INSTA-WIN
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 30 . 4/15/2008
This...is absolutely...one of the best FFVII fics out there...

I really don't know what to say. I was just so good, I can't put it into words. This has been like a bible to me.

I'm just in love with this! I love how you captured Rufus and Tifa, and all of their little arguments and fights and teasing. You actually make me want to slap Cloud,

The ending was sweet; Very cute and very...eh...melow.

Normally, I'm more for the action than the romance, but this is clearly an aception. Also, your fic caused me to fall in love with RufusXTifa.

So, congradulations on this amazing piece!

-Kai
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 30 . 3/12/2008
Wow... this was incredible. It was so realistic, it had the awkward moments, the fights... everything! I loved it! Thank you for writing and posting this!

Padfoot
retired-rebel chapter 30 . 12/21/2007
Its over? Wahh!

o.o Rufus didnt get a beat down though, and Elena is all betterz.. and Tifa's not gonna mope around, so yay for happy ending! :D

This was great Bree, you should definitely try another couple and I'm sure the turn-out will be just ass good. I admire your will for finishing really, I can never finish any of my stuff XD

KUDOS
scarletdeathangel05 chapter 30 . 10/17/2007
Wow what a sweet and happy ending for this storie,great job this is one of my favorite Rufus Tifa stories ever. I hope you write many more.*sighs happily*.
Someone's Charm chapter 30 . 10/14/2007
You pulled this off so perfectly I don't believe I even need tell you why or how. You stated it yourself in the final author's note.

I'm proud of you. I don't even know you, but I'm proud of you for writing this.

Thanks for the memories.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
woochann chapter 30 . 10/5/2007
I don't know about anyone else but I think you did a perfect job! You captured their essience as people. I think with their given pasts that you put just enough romance in it. So good job! This is diffently going in my favs!
DyingMethusalah -Takuaritakiku chapter 30 . 9/27/2007
AW!I can't believe it's over T,T LOVEDLOVEDLOVED how you ended it. I was practically crying with happiness when Rufus walked into Barret's house. Make a sequil!
corkykiggs chapter 30 . 9/24/2007
aww that was cute. Really wasn't expecting the fic to progress/end this way...but I have to say I loved it! you portrayed there characters so well and ah I love it.

hope you write more RufusxTifa Fics! i'll be excited to read them

great job :D
riley-is number 1 chapter 30 . 9/24/2007
are you serious? please tell me it's not OVER! lol can you please right a sequel like about cloud getting all jealous and then rufus getting all protective and then like tifa gets confused and stuff or something lol... anything! lol