Reviews for I Will Always Love You
Make Art Not War chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was quite beautiful. I loved the ending especially, I'm a total sucker for happy endings.
Nietzsche Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I love it!
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*cries after reading the last words* This is really good
GingerBookworm chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
*smiles and cries tears of joy*wow im really cryish today but anyways that was wonderful
Citrus Wars chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wait, did Carlisle turn her or something? I'm sort of confused on this. She is a vampire now, right? It's really good other than that one confusing part.
whenindoubtread chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
J'adore it! Gawsh good songfic, not just c&p lyrics!
Full of Ennui chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
If reviews are love, then would the reviews I leave in your stories saying that I love them super love? Or are they just like Edward and Bella's relationship?

Well, anyways, I love it.
sOpHiE123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
O! So cute! I love it!
roflmort chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
That was really good. But, do her and Edward end up back together?
morganna12 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
mwaha?

she became a vampire?

who, i wonder.
jasperrocksyoursocksoff chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
woah, that was amazing...
scarredvines chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow-I loved this. There is so much more that could be elaborated on this, but yet there isn't as well. Maybe I'll end up making a spin-off of this song-fic, and using your idea, elaborate on this story. Even so, what you've written is enough to get the message across.
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hm a little odd but it has a Great message I like it! Infact I love all your song fics keep writing
seleneswan chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
omigosh! you should continue writing that! as a story! that would be so good! btw, this is my new username, but my old one was Kimiana. just so u dont get confused...
kybac1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
[gasp!] write a sequel (if you havent already..i havent checked) ! it doesnt need to be a songfic tho. it would be great!