Reviews for Forever in My Heart
mysterious person101 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love this! But why didn't you updated it yet? Did you abandon the story or what?
icantthinkofausername chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
this story is awesome! please update it I beg you!
Aki-chi33 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
i really like this story it's really good. I wish you would update soon I really want to know what happens!

thanks for writing!
vazy chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Woah! Cool. I can't wait for more. Very good plot idea
lulu halulu chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
This story is really cool! Update soon please.
The Cupcake Master chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Aw man..Right when I was starting to enjoy this...*whimper* This is like when you want to see the next page to a doujinshi but it hasn't been made yet,or you want to play a game but it hasn't been released,or you can't buy it yet...

*sigh*

But,cool ff anyway!
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
eek! a year and a half! please update soon! great story!
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
i like the pair...and i like the story...

...but i like akito to be a guy and be in a shounen-ai!
Seravia chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Wah! Please update soon! I hope you will continue this story!
Seravia chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
The Surprise-Welcome-Back-Party ought to be good since Ayame thought of it! But, it is so like Ayame to exaggerate everything. akito has really changed, but she is still, er...spunky, let's say.
Seravia chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
She remembers Hatori right off the bat, even if unconsciously, yet not Shigure. Wow, she must really call for Hatori often. Akito seems so defenseless now.
Seravia chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
No! Not another cliffy! Isn't it sort of ironic that Akito wakes up when Yuki's there? I mean, the rat is special to God. Although I would've thought Shigure would have been there! Can't wait to read more!
Seravia chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Loving the story still. It's so hard to imagine Shigure crying, but he does love Akito. although the part where shigure tried to crack jokes to lighten the atmosphere seems like him. Why am I not surprised that akito's favorite flowers are blood-red?
Seravia chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I don't blame you for the cliffy, although I do hate when I read them. I can't talk though, since I like writing cliffys a lot. This story seems really intriguing. I can't wait to read more! But I'll admit, as much as I hate Akito, I feel bad for her. Also, just wondering, how did you find out Akito's a girl? I found out from wikipedia.
xyuffiex chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
Aw!( Well, update when you can.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »