Reviews for Maybe We Should Take A Break
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Thanks for twisting me into a knot.

Gee whiz.

Sentinel 103
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
The Eleventh Commandment is, or should be, no spoilers in reviews. Ever. So I will simply say: Bravo!
ME3CH chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Hahahaha, you had me at first but at the end I couldn't stop laughing. I actually thought that KP was breaking up with the 'Ron man'. In other words...this is a great fic.
zzzzzzzz chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
You are a jerk. You deffinately tricked me. over all maybe add in some conjunctions to your sentences and your over all writing will be drasticly improved
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Dear Louis Mielke

Nice one shot fanfic.

Pretty amusing and tense; you did throw me off at first. I am also glad that the wholesome standards are high; no bad language, no suggestive material or any other vile content.

I hope this short review has a good influence on you. Good bye God bless.

Data Seeker
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
BandGeeK24 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
omg that was so cute! lol and it was funny it was gonna make me cry lol that was great you are an awesome writer. lol great job.
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
FOr a secound there, I was scared. That was the best fake out ever.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Man you had me so totally fooled with this one. Great One Shot, really enjoyed it.

US.Steele chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
" SMACK! :0 "

THATS for making me suffer like that. Video games, indeed!

cool story.
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
For some reason, I knew you had something cooking there before it was revealed what it really was. Nice way to keep us readers in suspense!

And even if at the beggining you had us thinking dirty thoughts I had a hunch it wasn't gonna end being THAT. After all, Ron isn't THAT kind of guy; you know, the kind of guy who makes indecent proposals to her girlfriend. Unless he wants to end a long-time friendship, that is. But nopre, the Ron-man isn't like that.
surforst chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Well can't say I didn't predicate the end but it was still a nice one. Nice little story full of much angst and drama with a dash of PDP thrown in. Looking forward to you updating your other story or another one-shot. Always a good read after all.
Leon chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
HAHAHAHHAHA! Pretty cool Fic. ah...hahaha! well done! Man, I almost cried in the beginning! LOL!
dbfox007 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That was soo good! I thought it was over for poor Ron! Way to go!