Reviews for Why The Caged Bird Sings
anlmoon chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
cute great story
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i like that. it's quite different from how he was but it fits and it's nice and the discord and tensions in the background still show through nicely. the characters come across well.
iNejiHina chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Beautiful...simply beautiful...I hope that that trust will turn into something deeper. *coughLikeLOVEcough*

An obvious fave. : D
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Beautiful written. I loved it.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
E, so sweet. I love Hinata. Great fic. Awesome on Neji's internal thoughts. Also- the line "then looks instantly apologetic, as if Neji would be offended by any complaints she makes about her status within the Hyuuga house"
Krirobe chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
That was a very nicely written one-shot. I really liked it because in the end, Neji grew. It was sweet and very touching and I loved the imagery.
chaos-naga chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Yay, happiness!

...Did you know 'Why the Caged Bird Sings' is the title of a book by Maya Angelou (more correctly, the actual title is 'I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings').

It's a good book and this is a good fanfiction!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
. That was lovely. Very in character, in my opinion.

xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
that was awesome! good job, loved your fic. love the NejiHina pairing..yay hyuugas..lmao.

Vivi007Nee chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
(shrieks) OHMIGOODNESS! I LUFFED THAT! o.o; Amazingly awesomely spiffing, seriously. Awesoem job, keep it up, God bless~! .
Halinee chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Excellent, I thought you captured both of Hinata and Neji personalities very well.

Keep writing
naash chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
awesome...i can definitely see neji and hinata intteract like that...good job
MyFallenAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Tell you the truth, I hate NejiHina pairings, but decided to take a chance for them...

And yours is just... good. Plainly good. It makes me like NejiHina a teeny little bit more. Be proud, because I am not easily convinced

Thank you, though.