Reviews for Mile High Club
The.Hibernian chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Excellent Story
Rosajean chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aww! One of the cutest Kibbs stories I've ever read!
Sinister Scribe chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
i loved this story, major goodness going on right here
Katie Todd chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Excellent job.
pealee chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow what a great story. Happy 40th!

I love how you jumped right into the sex scene and kinda went backwards with the story telling. It was compelling. Great job:)
mj0621 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
One word for fic: HOT! I like it..Cute..Uncle Ducky:D and Leo...go kibbs!

dg101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wonderful,cute and so hot!Absolutely loved it!:)Thanks,Mindy!
xyber116 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hot, oh so hot and totally awesome.
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ha ha I tricked it into letting me review again. Anyway, apparently it edited my last review because of... I don't know what, it took out "eff eff dot net" in the middle of a sentence, and shorted my many-lettered "e" sound into one letter, which makes it look stupid or like I'm ancient or something. That is all, just wanted to clear up that my brilliant review really was brilliant despite the early hour and that it got messed with. Yeah. And smutty fanfic rocks and I vote for more of it. Yeah.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Well-good morning! What a great story!

I love the background of this tale-and how "Uncle Ducky" knows exactly what Kate and Gibbs are doing! His support-sigh-what a great what-if?

Thanks and congrats on #40!
Lovely-Aiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That was funny and awesome.
KellyD chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
At 3 in the morning when it told me that there was a story waiting for me at I managed to put it off until tomorrow due to the "K" rating. But when another one showed up shortly afterwards with a "T" rating... ugh. You ruined me! And tricked me! Babyfic! Actually, I have no idea if this qualifies. I usually don't read anything in the category of babyfic, so I have no comparison. Why am I still babbling! It's 5 in the morning now! I'll leave you with a summation of my review: "E! Kate/Gibbs! I've been in withdrawal!"