Reviews for Anything but Ordinary
Crazy chapter 6 . 3/27/2007
I thought it was a really exciting chapter. My favourite part was when Alec spot Piper and Jaye kissing. It was really funny. But I think it was a risky idea to leave Rae at Manticore cause its hard to break someone out of there.I really loved it cause it has humour in it and it had exciting moves that transgenic do. Can you please give us a new chapter.
polka.dot.pineappple chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
!yay! love your story so far! plz plz ud soon...seeya
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
awesome update cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
wow that was a great chapter, poor Rae stupid evil Lydecker..cant wait for the nxt chapta oxo
Mage-Alia chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
CAN'T SLEEP! CLOWNS WILL EAT ME!

1 am again and I think at the moment you're speaking to Avelia. The others don't have any such qualms about sleeping with a head full of Zombies. (You think resident Evil movies are freaky, play the damn video games and see if you can handle that!)

Anywho I read the chapter. I know I said I'd review the last chapter without a rant but...I lied. Don't get huffy though because if I'm not ranting I'm rambling (Weedy alien boy!)

SHUT UP ANYA!

(Grumbles) I can see that your writing is beginning to improve in leaps and bounds. I may not always follow the story but I do know how to pick apart your writing style and like I said, it's much better.

(Mind you the only reason she's saying that is because Anya wasn't in the chapter and it's been ten hours since she was last involved in any form of mindless violence.)

SHUT UP JADIS!

hm so sleepy...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
awesome chapter... cant wait to see what happens next in your story...Lookin foward to your next update
Mage-Alia chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
YOU CHOSE WEEDY BOY TO BE MICHAEL! DAMNIT GIRL! ASK ME ABOUT THAT NEXT TIME! Weedy boy! The weedy alien boy! What possessed you to put weedy alien boy as the character to play a leader of a GANG!

(Anya pulls out a double gauge shotgun)

WE ARE SO FIXING THAT! RIGHT NOW!
penguin chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
this story is awesome, im looking foward to see where your going with this!cant wait for da nxt update!
Mage-Alia chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
...two... you only had two reveiws before mine... and I put off reveiwing for like a week because I'm lazy...

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE!

...if you weren't looking at some of them to play with you I would pull an Anna and chop them all up to feed my Jabberwock for their lazyness! (Or blindness, or deafness, or amputated limbs that couldn't poke a keyboard...)

Anywho...

YAY! I see da Anya! Alec is fun to kick around ain't he? You really are trying had to make this all blend with the existing television time line. I wonder if anyone else noticed that yet... oh well... oh... while I'm at it... I got your birthday present CHook! Hehehehehehe I con'ed my parents into paying for most of it, aren't I such a good girl! (read: I'm getting to manipulative for my own good.)

I've almost finished the profiles for the RPG... you're gonna need to look at them though...

Okay! Shutting up!
meh chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
hah awesome i love it... mk this might sound weird but i kinda want her to get captured... anyways..plz update soon
polka.dot.pineappple chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
i like it so far... cant wait for da nxt update... is there gonna be any Alec in dis story?... he he he soz seeya