Reviews for Feelin' the Same Way
dididoitwrong chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I love your story! The dialogue, the feelings! I just LOVE IT, alright? Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Another good tale how it should have been...

Good girl. Very inventiv!

Now i will have a look on some of your tales witch are closer to your desire!
Just to let you know if it suits you then its Ok.

katy7089 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So sweet!
Silver Scorpion chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
that was really cute keep writing and good luck!
Pheonix Du Coleir chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Something I must admit that I find unrealistic in your stories: Hermione and harry obviously love each other, then they confess it, then they snog for like 3 seconds and suddenly harry has her seduced and is shagging her all over the place. WTF?
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I could totally see this happening
crimsionshadow14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
cute. hermione would be the one to tell someone to stop being right. very nice.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I really like this fanfic, I can so easily see myself in this convo. In fact, I did have one similar. I knew a guy liked me in 8th grade and I kept asking him who he liked and started naming off people... until it finally came to me...
lyricallydreamt chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
*tries not to laugh* HAHAHAHA! McGonagoll(sp?), oh man, was I laughing so hard at that! too funny!
a person chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
totally awesome! i luv mggonnagal! she's freakin awesome! wonderful! keep up the great work! :P
hcdl0220 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Wow, again.

I've read three of your stories, and I've already fallen in love with them. You are a great writer. Can't wait for your next story.

Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
AW! greatstory
Bailadora chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
So fluffy! I loved it! you should add more!
swivelchair chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Lovely. I love your stories. I love the way you write HHr fluff. Wonderfully done. And I hope to read more from you in the future. Cheers! :)