Reviews for Lion Dance
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I really like how this turned out!
Lareka chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
So hot!
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I read this story a long time ago, but I forgot to review! I can't believe I forgot! I loved this story, its amazing!

Black Rose
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Wow, I love it. Great job.(-)
meowitsbree chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
wow! that was really good, you did a fantastic job on the ending. :)
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, the feeling of the story changed so quickly!
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
lol, awesome story, it was well written and I love the interaction betweeen naru and sasu!
BetterWithThree101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
O.O OMG...THAT WAS SO FUCKIN HOTT! I LUV UR STORY, THERE ARENT MANY STORIES WHERE NARUTO IS ON TOP! ITZ SO AWESOME!
supergal12000 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
ah i never thought sasuke wud bottom! it was one of the best fanfics i've read in a really long time. Maybe i just have a thing for bondage heheh- XP anyways i luvd it hope u write more soon!
CrimsonKitsuneShinobi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved it! It definetaly took a turn for the better when Naru took control. The descriptions were wonderful and the teasings adorable. I only wish there were more fics like it.

~Poison
Chikari chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
sexy )
G-C-W chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
uh urh SASUKE is ALWAYS SEME- i think u must have got confused there!...i don't think the real naruto would ever dominate sasuke...he doesn't seem like that kinda guy *shrug* LOL
SasuNaruForever17 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
HOT! Loved the story, you did a good job! *hands out a cookie to you*
LemonyCrosby chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Sasuke begging is such a turn on!
drarryderps chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
LMAO Sasuke-uke! XD

Oh and they were in teh Lion thing. The Dragon is longer and has more than 2 people under it. Like 10 or soemthing. X3

GONG HAY FAT CHOY! -because-I-don't-know-what-else-to-say-even-though-it's-not-Chinese-New-Years- :)