Reviews for Goddess Bless
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Sweet, actually. I really liked it. I thought Surrey/Virlomi was sweet from the get-go when she first walked on his back, and I was heartbroken when things went the way they did with Virlomi. Still, I love her. The last line about Surrey sneezing was adorable, it made me smile. Good work! Many props from me, so please don't send Achilles my way.
Felix Sterreira chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Good. Someone does need to write Virlomi/Suri stuff.
Syranne chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I like it. Long for a one-shot, but I like it. I want it to continue.

~Syranne
SilverGryphin chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Interesting. I love Virlomi. . But so short! Cute last line. I can't really decide whether I truly like it or not when it's so short. But here's what I've got.

It seems kind of like two different stories to me, very very loosely linked together. I like both, from the little I've seen, but I feel like you could link them together better.

So please write more of this pairing. Something longer!

~Silver
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Generally stories shorter than the author's notes/quotes from the orignial text are not very appealing. This wasn't bad, however.
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
LOL! i liked the ending. and i know! the rulers didn't work for me, either! phewph, i'm not losing my mind. nice fic. i think you're definitely the only suri/vir peep on orson scott card. i'm more of a bean/petra freak. lol. and yes! bookstores CAN be free! that's where i read half of the magic treehouse books as a small child...(sniffles)...ah, my memories.