Reviews for Office Hours
I just couldn't bring myself to read past chapter 2 for a few reasons...

1) Nobody is perfect, but there were still way too many grammar mistakes in this. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to still try this after seeing so many errors in the first few paragraphs. I'd really suggest getting a beta to check for these mistakes.

2) In the business world, wearing a mini skirt and letting your cleavage show isn't even remotely professional, and it's completely inappropriate. For someone who is trying to be serious, especially when being the secretary of a company PRESIDENT, that's seriously the last thing Sakura should have been wearing. I know this is a story and not real life, but wearing an outfit like that to work is completely ridiculous.

3) Why the heck would Gaara attack another company president over Sakura? He literally said in the last chapter that he'd hated her since she started working for him, and now just because she shows up wearing revealing clothes he feels THAT strongly for Sakura? Even if this happened later in the story, that still wouldn't be an excuse for him to punch Sasuke in the face and throw him across the room. Sasuke could've called the police on him, and Gaara easily would've ended up in jail and lost everything since he used way more force than was necessary to get Sasuke to stop kissing Sakura.

I've read other fics that are set in the business world like this one, and I know that it's totally possibly to make a good romantic story without needing to resort to completely shattering the serious and/or professional tone of the work like you did. Again, I know this is just a story, but it's hard to picture this as PresidentxSecretary fic when it's so unrealistic.
katsumi0003 chapter 16 . 9/3/2016
Oh what the hell. It was a good thing this was a happy ending or else I would never forgive you for making me cry so much. Hahahahahaha.
Azerty chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Also, the use of romanized Japanese words (and then maybe translating them) puts off some from reading further.

"If you're going to translate anyway, why not just use it in [language of fanfic]." - paraphrased from a ranting I saw on someone's profile
Azerty chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
What?

B-but, that's not allowed. Surgeons aren't allowed to operate on immediate family...

And can I just say: this just got weirdly dramaatic.
It was so light till just a few chapters ago, and now there's this whole lot of flashbacks!

I mean: sure, that's fine. I just never was a fan of flashbacks in Fan Fics. If you ask me they are often overused ... and misused, like a Deus ex Machina solution to fixing up the plot. Won't tell which category I think the flashbacks in your FanFic fall under. I want you to figure it out yourself.

If, however, you think there's nothing wrong with your use of them, fine. The opinion I hold is not necessarily the opinion you hold or the opinion that your other readers hold.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
BEST STORY EVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 points for bent the number 1 writer ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
-bawling- Nooooo! Sakura it can't be! Waaaah
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Sakura! Dammit! Thank your weakness! You are back together with Gaara!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Gaara... I... Dammit! This is so damn good I'm crying!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
So THATS what happened.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
What are Sakura's parents doing to her?!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Wow. Boss and secretary getting it on? XD Gaara is pretty damn sexy so I understand 100,000,000%
Latifa awah chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Vrrrhhhhhhhhh eerr... Sorry about that was nose sneezing out loud becouse of this emotion lovestory *sobs* am gona be fine dnt mind me.I Love no no no Am a huge Fan of your stories
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Ok
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I've only read two paragraphs but your severe spelling and grammar errors have made my eyes bleed. I can't continue. I just can't.
fa vanadium chapter 1 . 12/9/2012