Reviews for Office Hours
Azerty chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
Also, the use of romanized Japanese words (and then maybe translating them) puts off some from reading further.

"If you're going to translate anyway, why not just use it in [language of fanfic]." - paraphrased from a ranting I saw on someone's profile
Azerty chapter 14 . 12/2/2014

B-but, that's not allowed. Surgeons aren't allowed to operate on immediate family...

And can I just say: this just got weirdly dramaatic.
It was so light till just a few chapters ago, and now there's this whole lot of flashbacks!

I mean: sure, that's fine. I just never was a fan of flashbacks in Fan Fics. If you ask me they are often overused ... and misused, like a Deus ex Machina solution to fixing up the plot. Won't tell which category I think the flashbacks in your FanFic fall under. I want you to figure it out yourself.

If, however, you think there's nothing wrong with your use of them, fine. The opinion I hold is not necessarily the opinion you hold or the opinion that your other readers hold.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
BEST STORY EVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 points for bent the number 1 writer ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
-bawling- Nooooo! Sakura it can't be! Waaaah
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
Sakura! Dammit! Thank your weakness! You are back together with Gaara!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Gaara... I... Dammit! This is so damn good I'm crying!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
So THATS what happened.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
What are Sakura's parents doing to her?!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Wow. Boss and secretary getting it on? XD Gaara is pretty damn sexy so I understand 100,000,000%
Latifa awah chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
Vrrrhhhhhhhhh eerr... Sorry about that was nose sneezing out loud becouse of this emotion lovestory *sobs* am gona be fine dnt mind me.I Love no no no Am a huge Fan of your stories
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I've only read two paragraphs but your severe spelling and grammar errors have made my eyes bleed. I can't continue. I just can't.
fa vanadium chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
nice fict
Akemi Spangler chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
my god. that was so good! mother of god I cried, laughed, and felt pure joy reading it! Not many people can write like that! You've got a gift :)
2worlds1girl chapter 16 . 7/1/2012