Reviews for Pirate's Princess
ShineGZB chapter 1 . 7/25
I love it!
eembee chapter 1 . 5/26
I can see this being drawn out as a multi chapter doc and I would read it even knowing exactly what happened. I thoroughly enjoyed it
Lexflame chapter 1 . 3/15
Seriously write a whole book
it is really good
thn2492 chapter 1 . 2/9
I enjoyed this story a lot! However, "she felt his cock penetrate her clit". Penetrate her clit. That's not how sex works but I'll let this slide because I enjoyed everything else! Thanks!
DracoShagMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
FINALLY. FINALLY. HALLELUJAH. IVE READ AN AMAZING STORY. ITS WELL WRITTEN AND I LOVE IT. THIS NEEDS MORE REVIEW AND VOTES AND THINGAMAJIGS. THIS IS SO HOT TOO. I HAD TO READ IT 3X MY GOD
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Aw. I'm not sure why he set it up that way or no one in the order told her. But I'm so happy they have hope for the future. Great story!
constantlywandering chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
great plot idea, well wriiten :)
xiaojiang chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
OMG...so good! Thanks for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Draco should've taken that golden opportunity while she was with "Jane" and knew she's Granger to flirt with her by saying all kinds of nice things about Granger to Jane. "Jane" would've been less wary of being seduced when she thought Draco didn't know the one he's praising was her..
DramioneInLove chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wow. Hot, lovely, and a perfect end. Just one question, if Draco was secretly working for the Order, why send Jane to gather information?
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ooh, nice:)
nomnom chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This story is hot hot hot! Love it.
ma4petite chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is an amazing oneshot. I read it a while back but forgot to review. Would love to see a sequel to this...
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I wasn't sure I'd like this; the summary was a little ambiguous. But I did like it. Particularly the ending. Nicely done.