Reviews for Breakdown
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
-cling- Liston. I absolutely DESPISE Gin/Vodka. But I'm going to say this: UPDATE. PLEASE. I have to find out what happens to Gin, and the "next" button is gone!

...Please? -puppy-dog eyes- (I'd fav this, but my sister is a bit of a snoop.)
KawaiiKaia chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
I have read some other of your Detective Conan stories and I really liked them. However, I have enjoyed reading this one the most.

Still, it seems that this story is discontinued as it has not been updated for a long time, which is quite a pity...
Skyfell chapter 8 . 4/10/2010

I really appreciated the depth in which you see and portray Gin, not as the ruthless assassin but with his well-hidden feelings, Vodka, not as the lame pawn that always needs instructions but with tenderness and care one can hardly expect from him, and Vermouth not as contradictory and flirtatious but actually caring about the two others.

And I love the idea of how the Black Organization can be so well depicted as a small version of society.

I was hoping Vermouth could use some of her authority as the boss's favourite to handle that Aoshi doctor.

Until the next chapter, take care and please keep up the good work.
Hittocere chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
This fic actually portrays Gin as a human being, I cannot believe someone captured that so well. You have done a great job on this, don't completely bench it yet! I also like the way that Vodka is represented in your fic (maybe fics if what I glanced up about is right) Also loved your works insomnia, and friendly fire. Nice work, I hope to read more later
YaminoBakuraotaku chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Poor... well, poor everyone, except for Brandy and Aoshi and his men. I want to see them DIE... *hisses at them*
Claude le noctambule chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
Ah, I'm so glad to see your writer's block with breakdown seemed

Well, you were not kidding when you had said this chapter would be darker than the I see your warning, I was wondering "God, how could she manage to do that?"_;

Now, I know the ;

I was tense until the moment Gin add another faceless corpse in his list, and for once, we could say no one could blame him for one of his murder.;

(Cough)That said, this kind of scene could have been perfect in a Gin/Akai story...(cough)

(Hides in shame)

Otherwise... I love how you had showed than the black org and Portman were the same kind of people. And the cruel irony irony of Sake and Chardonnay's situation...I'm worried about Sake by the way. In her current state, one of Aoshi's lackey could have done to her what his look-alike in Portman side had failed to done to Gin...(shudders)

Your stories always showed us than our world is not in black and white but Breakdown is, in my opinion, the one were the world seemed more grey than ever.

We could see the worst like the best side of the Syndicate's member in this fic.

I don't know how explain that(in my awful english) but...

This fic showed us than the MIB could become victim too, but It don't reverse the role and transform them in good guys.

You don't forget to show us than the black org is not better than Portman.

I hope I've made myself clear.;

Well, now, I hope Vermouth's help would reverse the power's balance on Vodka's side and than Aoshi's little reign of terror would end the sooner possible.

By the way, I'm glad to see the old doc again..._

Keep up the good work. ;)
Killjoy chapter 7 . 11/6/2006

Jesus, why haven't I seen this before? I should have read this long ago. Emotionally moving, this, very psychological and all that fun stuff. You shold update often. Great story!
fairywings81 chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
And the "Wow" factor continues in this neewest installment! Dang girl, you can write. There is no question about it whatsoever. I like how the flashbacks flowed consistently, and linked together well.

The final lines of the chapter do you put it? Profound. It feels as though Vodka desperately wants to know what happened to Gin, but Gin has locked away his memories of that place out of trauma. It's incredible the way you have so vividly captured this. I'm very pleased with this fic, and I Cannot wait to see more!
Akashi Something chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
Brandy and Aoshi...seems like they're plotting together to get rid of Gin and Vodka. What's interesting is that if Aoshi hates the Organization so much, he still sort of allies himself with Brandy, who hates Gin and Vodka. And I really like how the part about Gin's hallucination of Vodka getting shot ties into the ending of this chapter. Very interesting event at the end. Action, and possible...hmm...proof to Gin that everything's real. :D
Claude le noctambule chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Yo, Breakdown is finally updated! *_*

Well, good chapter, it seemed the end of this story will come very soon...Or not?

Hum...So Vodka had found Portman's lab after she had finish her business with Gin? Sigh, it means than this dark and fascinating witch had disapeared once again and would continue her little experience in another place...I would have prefer if she had die, by the hand of Gin...

But well, perfect bad guy like her deserve to live, and I would be pleased if she made a come back in another of your story to torment Gin again...X)

But maybe she had died anyway...For now, we can only made assumption...

Aoshi and brandy had gain ammo to lock up Gin...I wonder how Vodka wll save his partner...Maybe with the help of the boss's favorite? _

Well, well, so many question, and few answer will came in the next chapter, I hope...

By the way, the last sentence was just perfect...

""Because," he growled, images of Vodka being shot dead flashing through his mind, "this time I actually could.""

Just perfect...*_*

This one on the other hand...

"Your idea of 'medical treatment' is to shut him up in a room where he'll be all alone and won't ever get any kindness from anyone!"

I don't think than Vodka would have use the word kindness in this or attention would have been a better choice, I think...

But well, just my opinion, I have problem with the word kindness used by a syndicate member(Except Sherry, Vermouth or maybe Kir...)

In your stories, they try to hide their ambigous feeling and don't let the other know they care for them except in a partnership way. That's why I don't think Vodka will use this word in front of Gin, Aoshi or Brandy...

I don't know if I made myself clear but well...;

Keep up the good work...;)
fairywings81 chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
THe more I read of this fic, the more I find it incredible that Gin did beat the you know what out of those guys. Its unthinkable that Gin would allow such a thing to happen to himself! But I guess that's what makes this fic so appealing to me. Call me sick,if you want, but this side of Gin, the vulnerable side, is the best, and I think you do well with it!

Again, the details, and the way you explain things in the flashbacks or whatever you call makes things a lot more intense, and interesting than just simple dialogue.
fairywings81 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Aww. Poor Gin! I actually feel very sorry for him here. It made me tear up, that last scene where Vodka is struggling to calm him down. THat must be a daunting task in itself, but the way way you wrote it just put a lump in my throat. Very well done.
fairywings81 chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Hey, there, Insaneladybug! I love how this is coming along. Yeah, I'm a bit behind on it, but considering what I've been going through...anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I tihnk in the case of this story, detail is very much effective, and the dialogue, when it appears is wonderful. Now, I don't know the members of Black Org as well as you do,but from what you've told me, they all seem to be in character. Good job! Now if I can make my first fic a success, I'll be happy. _
Akashi Something chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
The end of this chapter is so different from the beginning. I didn't expect it... :( I thought Gin was doing fine... But I guess it is really hard for Gin to return to normal in so little time. (I might've forgotten it's only been 24 hours in the story. :P ) And I'm quite surprised that Vivalene decided to tell Vodka about Portman. I wonder why. Did Portman agree? Would we ever find out why Vivalene decided to do that?
Claude le noctambule chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
Well...Don't tell me I'm the only one who continue to read this story?O_o

Whatever...Well, a very good chapter...Vivalene asking Vodka for a date was priceless and the dinner scene was tense...Must be because until the end I was wondering just how much the sulfurous woman was implied with Portman...But, after all, it is still possible than those two are working hand in the hand and are trying to play a trick to Vodka...The two woman are look alike in the spirit and seemed either enjoy to made the other lost their sanity...XD

Scene at the base are interessing too and would become more with Vermouth helping Vodka to heal Gin's mind...X)

Uh..Brandy...I thought he had died after the events of your other fics...I wonder just how much he will made the thing more difficult they are already...

Well...Waiting the next chapter...