Reviews for Coats Off
*rocks from side-to-side* aw
Tigress of India chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Squee! That was so cute!
marissa chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
wow that was so nice!ur really good at wrighting fanfic's!

cant wait to read more!
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
"You took your coat off and stood in the rain." Only for Ed. Only for Roy. ...snaps out of romantic thoughts, random quotes and nonsensical ramblings to say "Way to go! Nice oneshot!"
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
lol.. that was sincere.. I liked it very much..
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
You took your coat off, and stood in the rain. You're always crazy like that...

Ain't that a song? Well, whatever. Taking your coat off in the rain is bad for you. Coz you could get pneumonia AND YOU WILL DIE! My brother got pneumonia..but he didn't die. He just...un-died. He's all better now. But he's retarded coz I dropped him on his head when he was a baby. Plus, my cousin is retarded too, coz I dropped him on his head as well. Actually, I didn't really drop him..I sorta pushed him off my bed...and he landed on his head and cried...yeah...
XxDeafening.SilencexX chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
The last line reminds me of a song...what was it? I think Foolish Games by Jewel. The drabble's nice. I'm on a self-proclaimed mission to read all of your one-shots/drabbles and to review on the ones I like. _
flamble finger nail are evil y chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
hehe this fic is SO horny!

YAOI FOREVER
Fae Elric chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw, so sweet. _ Ed's the only reason why Roy would stand in the rain without a coat.

Very nicely done.

-Fae
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
super cute. please keep up the good work and update soon. well, gots to go.

Bye,

EMN
Pichi Wo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*feels all warm and fuzzy inside*

Aww, Edu... I always knew you were a helpless romantic.

Edu: Yeah yeah, wahtever. *bends over* *pauses* *blocks camera with hand*
Golden-Heretic chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
(I read this on LJ but thought I'd comment again here)

I really think this is a sweet drabble. To many people are pass-up these sweet fics and head straight for smut. But I really like the sweet fix and this one really got me smiling.

You are a talented writer, keep up the great work. _
Elliote chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
aw! so cute! I love it!
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Aw! How incredibly cute! great job!
Mysty chapter 1 . 8/21/2006