Reviews for Acceptance
MafiasElite chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love how you can make a wonderful story within 1000 words XDD
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
PLEASE CHECK MY NEW POLL! thx...

Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP... Pretty Please With Sugar On Top... xD

- Angel Girl Julia -
princhi1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I LIKED IT.

Sorry that's all I can say, I'm not really good with words... _;
Eggman Oyu Castle chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Wow. Amazing! Hah. It's like you wrote the perfect fic for just that line. It was amazing, you just totally wowed me. This story is so amazingly, ooberly perfect. Wowowowowow!
Ali chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Thats so cute...I only wish it had more of a part for sasukes side...But it was really cute even so. n.n
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hey you said if you could have an alternate title to tell you. well i dont think this is really the best but i think Real would b an ok title. srry if this is meaningless btw.
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Even though it didn't have any dialog in it, I agree with you; it came out really well! I really like the sort of third-party perspective but Naruto's voice to tell it, and I really like the line, "So why was he interested in (italicized)Sasuke(/i)?" Hehe.

Great job! :)
k2thyme chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
this is cool , i like you writing style
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
You are going on my list of favorite authors ... yep and i do like your fics indeed laughs maniacally happy to be random
happychica chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
so kawai!

do it again!
wff-writer chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
See now that one brought the biggest smile to my face.. *skips off merilly*
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I loved this story!
kyobu chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
So if Sasuke's not a guy, and he's not a girl, what is he...she..it...? lol Awesome story! I love it! _
XxDeafening.SilencexX chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw. This made perfect sense to me. And if I could change the title...you're right, it's hard. And I get why you chose Acceptance. But perhaps something like Dreaming a Reality or something. Not sure...