Reviews for What A Long Strange Week It's Been
steamboat chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Wonderful story! You are a gifted and imaginative writer! Didn't care for your ending though, as I think it failed to truly complete your story. Like Mac, "cute" doesn't work for me, at least in this instance. The rest of the story was fantastic and I enjoyed it immensely!
achaon chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Just re-read this whole story. Very good. Thanks for the memories.
gypsyrose06 chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Just found this little Jewel! In spite of all the sadness, frustration, anger, and confusion this was simply a very sweet story!
achaon chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
I've probably read this already. But it was worth the time to read again. Sorry, I don't remember the old ending.
Carolfd chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
As always, really enjoyed this story. You are a terrific writer and I look forward to more JAG stories from you. If you're through with Harm / Mac, why not try some Harm / Jen? I am a big fan of that combo as well and I know you could do a great job with it.
starryeyes10 chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
great story.
AirborneGirl chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
First and foremost: This was a great read and I'm glad I stumbled upon your repost.

Other than that: Thank you so much for your contributions to the Harm/Mac shipper realm. I consider all your stories to be an inspiration. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad, always razorsharp. You will be missed as it will be hard for the remaining writers to carry the torch without you.

Thank you again.
froggy0319 chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Sad to hear this is your last Harm and Mac fic, as I really enjoyed reading the way you wrote our favorite characters. Thanks for posting them for me to enjoy :)
McRose chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Liz, both endings were great! Hope you'll change your mind about more H&M stories - each has been a true original - clever, witty, droll, humorous, angsty, filled with great insights into two of television's most complex and charismatic characters. Love your original character, Gates Madden. Best of luck in all your future endeavors, whether or not they include H&M fanfiction! Janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
froggy0319 chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
Was so glad that Mac was able to get that stress off her chest and I am happy to see the cat likes her better that Kate ;)
Acer chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Hey! LizD,

WOW! Another nice story! :) The plot is original and clever; the writing is power :):)! I love the ending!

Could I bribe you into writing more JAG stories? :):) I am totally hooked with your stories and just got warm up! Oh! Please please keep writing! :)

I would love to read your original stories, too :)! Thank you for writing!
michelle UK chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
That was great with the ending i wanted thanx
judy52sa chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Oh, please don't say it! I love your H/M stories...great resolution to this one (and I like the new one best, although the cute banter of the original ending was great and the slams to TPTB were excellent)! Glad to know you'll at least repost your Christmas stories. Thank you for keeping the Harm/Mac relationship alive for us, LizD. Please consider giving it another go! There are many who love your work!
Nikki chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Thanks for that delightful ending. I've always enjoyed your stories...thank you for posting them!
VeraBell chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Loved it! Too bad youre going to quit..
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »