Reviews for Misspoken
AndyLawliet chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
(*Was too lazy to actually login*)
I love this dude. It's very hard to find a multi-chapter fanfiction that I don't lose interest in after the third chapter, but this is really good.
Thank you for writing this. I stayed up until 2 in the morning last night to read, even though I have a thing to do today, so good job. Can't wait to read the rest. (:
fangirl chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
This is my second Roy x Ed fic and your other fic Object of Gossipwas my gateway into this pairing. The characters seem so real it's like I'm watching an episode of the actual anime. I also like your writing style. It's clear and minimalistic. You're one of my favorite authors now. You're totally legit.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
I reckon a person who's been through the portal of truth would have seen what homosexuality is and not be bothered by it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
Oh gosh! It's still hard! Hurt! DX

I ever read RoyEd fic about the other had bet about Ed should confess to Roy, and then it's became complicated but make them get close too! And had to wait for three years in different place! But they already love each other, just to make sure, then after 3 years, they finally dating!

But this fic, Roy's feeling still not full mutual! DX
I know Ed possibly can wait until he reach the goal, but Roy is still what makes me worried!
And what with that Promise Kiss!?

Gosh! They made me worried and upset! #mad
enchanted nightingale chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Brilliant !
jesterinblack chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
did you ever write a sequel to this?
jesterinblack chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Great chappie!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh no. . . xDD
OtaMiku chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
This part is HILARIOUS. I hate it when people pair Ed with the sub-protangonist annoying female character. You did good, bro.
OtaMiku chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
It's a really nice opening for a story, but you could do with describing Ed as a 'teen' or 'teenager' a little less.
Bishie Huntress chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
I rather like how you ended your story. It was so practical. XD Sorry I didn't review every chapter; I was reading on my phone and the review thing didn't want to work properly. :P I still enjoyed the whole thing. I think Ed and Roy's interactions could use a little work. They seemed... how to say it? A little awkward? Stilted? It worked for their first, awkward conversations, though. I think you have an interesting take on Roy, regarding his inner musings. And I loved that he's a slob! XD

Keep writing!
Neevey chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
Great read! from Neeve
likkle cloud chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
I would really like to read a sequel to this story. I really enjoyed reading it :P

Cloud x