Reviews for In the Aftermath
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I just rewatched a fight scene from the show, and I gotta admit, it was hilarious! My gosh, I forgot how funny some of it could be at time, the sound effects and the choreography could be really silly at times.
Of course it wasn't the worst, but it wasn't that good either.
Enough of my criticizing and mocking, let us go back to your story.
Well simply put, it was a joy to read, as usual. I loved how you wrote Chase btw, just the way she tempted and approached Krista was pure amusement to read. I've always loved those types of characters, the way they're able to manipulate and convince their victims? If I may use that term, is just really fun to read.
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
awesime story!
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
That was awesomely sexy, thanks.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I thought this was a very good story. Hot, great dialogue and brought int events from the show a what if in between scene. Great stuff.

Erin
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow *_*

Love it (: Really awsome.

Hope you continue you it in some way (:
urbendragon chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
can't wait for next chapter!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
hehe... *giggles madly* thank you! *goes off somewhere to TRY and be normal...*
GreenAlpaca chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
God, those two just scream sex. Great fic, you're by far the best author in this fandom.
Ryvik chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Yeah, i'm stalking you.

I fucking love your stories because there is OBVIOUSLY something between Chase & Krista, and I love how you write about them.. *thoughts*

hehe... so i'm gonna read all of them..

bye

R.
kate chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Great fic! You had the personalities and charateristics right on. Please do submit more, can't wait to read them.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That has to be one of the few fics where m heart went a little too much into overdrive!

Heh, I still see Glynis looking at the smoking hole in her body and Krista saying, 'Bye-bye.'
Perching Kite chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
ahh, i really need to see this show! again, awesome one shot. *waitin' patiently for a story*

Kaia _
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Yay! I love this - they're finally together, and Chase's reactions at the end are just spot-on. Not that I expect anything less in your writing, but it's still nice to see. Krista 'getting over' her problems with her vampirism was beautifully done, and the fact that they're still suspicious of each other even though they care about each other is well done. Kudos, again.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
fantastic!

oh how wonderful - and Chase still wants to help her after finding out how Krista got in trouble

what a sweetie _