Reviews for This Sort of Thing
Deathless Wraith chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I had a huge smile on my face for the entire second half of this fic. I love when Casino Night AUs end happily. I love the entire airport scene. :D
ChewedGum chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
ok, i randomly stumbled across this and it is amazing. so sweet that it made me cry. haha. and my face hurts from smiling so much. yay for them!
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
all i have to say to this is one big AW. nice way to end my boring work day.
jessica chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
loved it. *sigh* wish it was that way instead of jim just going to stamford and them not talking and stupid karen.

maybe i am just a little way to into this show
Aliana212 chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
I really love this fic - you really capture their voices. I really like the way Pam talks about her fantasy of talking on the phone with Jim. It seems very in character, as she would be way too hesitant to ever admit to any more risque fantasies.

I just started getting into The Office, and I, of course, now have an unhealthy crush on Jim, so I decided to further fuel that by reading some fanfic. You write great fic for some other fandoms, and you definitely don't disapoint here. Great job!
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Heh. JAM, baby. JAM. Sigh
Brandy chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
OMGoodness I LOVE IT! Please, please, please continue!

Brandy
love-r-of-Jam chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Ok this is awesome on so many levels. I love how you timed it, and everything.

I think everyone loves Jim

Great job
Jen chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
aww cute
WingWoman chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Ah! I think I'm melting! That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... so well written and I love the story. Can't wait for the premiere!
ArtImitatesSex chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
so cute. gosh, i hope it turns out that way! new season starts tonight! woohoo! great fic, i absolutly loved it.
Aracalien chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow, that was so real, and very sweet. I hope you write a sequel, maybe when Pam decides. Anyway, this was really good!
CorruptedInk chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
WOW. Very very very very good writing. Keep up the great work!
thisisironic chapter 1 . 9/8/2006