Reviews for Time and Tide
Markmoonedge chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Wow, was reading through the whole story. Really like how you switched the perspectives as much as possible. Though Time Traveling is so... ughhhh head smashing. However, am looking forward to any possible stories of the Beyond JL and their kids generations. Author and Robin are such cute kids... wonder what their stories would be like as growing titans to leaguers?
Rachel chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I tend not to review unless there's something that really stands out, either good or bad. Mostly this is because saying "I liked it" really doesn't tell the writer much. That said, I've read most of your stories in the DC Fandom and liked them. You have a good grasp of the characters and a nice, easy to read writing style.
Cee chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Hi :)

I managed to forget my log-in password so I hope you don't mind an anon (actually, I'm not sure if you're still active on the site or not, soo...)

Firstly, I loved this fic, not in a *squee* sort of way, but a more reflective/introspective sort of way. There's a sort of melacholic undertone to it.

Secondly, in answer to your query about posting - I have to admit I'm an anonymous reader - mainly because although I enjoy the fic, I never think I really have anything worth saying to give back to the author, and it feels a bit contrite saying 'great fic! loved it', which doesn't seem to convey much at all about the way it captures my attention or imagination. In my defense, I'm actively trying to get better at that now I'm realising how much it means to authors.

That doesn't mean I take your work for granted as an author, because frankly, you're awesome.
eset chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
I used to review a lot when I first started on , about six or seven years ago. I stopped reading for the most part when I hit college, except for Cat Tales, and that was on a different site. Only just restarted on ff a month or so ago as something to do with my mind and eyes while my hands were busy folding or collating or stuffing envelopes. Yay secretarial pool. I guess it's largely that my keyboard spends so much of its life buried by crap it just isn't worth the effort to dig it out.

I also tend to read more in the archives than in stuff that's currently being updated. I guess it seems less important to give feedback on a 4 year old story.

I did enjoy it, though.
Anon chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
yeah i don't have an account, this computer is supposed to be strictly work but i take advantage of the internet.

i'm not great at reviews, but i enjoyed this story. a little confused at times, but that's most likely because i'm ill and tired, otherwise i can understand most things and even predict where the story is headed. i get that this is more of a Gl/hawkgirl family line story and i enjoyed it, however i'm a sucker for all things atman and would've loved something between young Bruce and Terry that just let out everything. i know that's technically not possible because of the time vortex but tbh i'd happly read something that jumped the shark just to get that father/son talk.

it takes a lot for me to want to review a story, and i often intend to, then get distracted and do something else, but most of the time i just don't know what to say aside from inflicting my preferences on people. its not fun to recieve comments based purely on prejudices against pairings, or grammer etc, so i try not to do that. i sometimes just review to get people to post the next chapter. My main reason for not reviewing though, is that it takes up my time, and i'm generally to lazy to work on givinga non-biased opinion on the skill of the writer or on how interesting the plot is

hiope this answers a few questions xx
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Rift Blade chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Honestly, I guess i don't review because I feel I have nothing to contribute to the content. Granted the "squee, yur stoory R amazin!" reviews feel good to see, but I made a resolution after reading a few author's notes asking for genuine contributions as opposed to the standard demand for more as well as the "squee" bit to not say anything lest I had something to say. On the whole, my response to most stories is "Well, that was entertaining, NEXT!" and just posting "I enjoyed this" or variations on that theme seems both shallow and meaningless. This is my reason for not reviewing.
NMorrighan chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
You've done an awesome job with this fic. Loved it
Kitsune chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I honestly wanted to say 'Nicely Done.' But that's an understatement. A huge one at that. This was really amazing! I enjoyed it so much! Honestly! It had me going to wikipedia and google nonstop, I'll admit. It fascinated me how much I couldn't remeber or didn't know about a show I loved so much. The best part about your story is that all of it (well everything that would have occured during the series) was true to the show. I leanred a lot. I had no idea Warhawk was Grenn Lanturn's son. (Did know about Terry and Bruce, but I refused to miss the would be last episode.) Anyway, though I absolutely LOVED the story, I would like to know one thing that confused me.

In this story did Green Lanturn died in a factory accident?
Karene chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
Loved it! :D

I almost started crying with the last few paragraphs involving Shayera's passing; involving her laugh lines and that life will get better. *sob* :D

I'm a BMWW shipper, but knowing it has a tragic ending is always a damper in the fics. At least Shayera/John leave a legacy and it's absolutely incredible.

You've done an awesome job with this fic. :D
mage-cat chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
I don't reveiw if I don't have a strong opinion.
Tracey Claybon chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
I wanted to compliment you on Time and Tide - it's well thought out, and I enjoyed reading it... I hope to see more from you.

charm chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
Fabulous story yet again, with my favorite patchwork family, Rex, Merina and Arthur.

I sure hope this won't be your last story for this fandom because you do it spot on. And I'd love glimpses into Arthur's future as Waterbird.

p.s. I just discovered "Flash by Northwest". Score.
Cove28 chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Awesome! Timetraveling is cool.
Sailor Sol chapter 5 . 10/30/2006
So yes. I read your author's note at the end of this chapter, and you guilt-tripped me into leaving a response to your question.

A long time ago (almost six years now!), I used to be one of those crazy, teeny-bopper type fangirls who'd leave reviews along the lines of "OMG, lolz, i luved this! rite more plz!" And then I grew up and stopped writing reviews altogether.

Sometimes, if something moves me really deeply, or I have some serious constructive criticism, I'll leave a review. But most of the time, I have nothing to say, and I think it cheapens the story by leaving a review along the lines of "Good job, I liked your story!" It doesn't seem personal.

I did, in fact, enjoy your story though. Proof enough is that I finished reading it, and I also went on to read other stories that you have written as well. But it's nothing personal. If it makes you feel any better, I don't leave reviews for my best friend's stories, either!