Reviews for From my Balcony
sea-salt kisses chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
This was really cute. :) I enjoyed it a lot!
Pinuiini chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
this fic was like, the cutest thing I've ever read, and I have read a lot of cute things. so. cute.
Ace-Garnet chapter 12 . 12/11/2010
cute and funny
General Strawberry chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
OMG THAT WAS SO ADORABLE... I hearts it ova and ova agian I wuved it so awesome story a bit rushed though u could have explained the first kiss alittle more in depth u know but all in all awesome story
Hyperpegasi chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I read that last sentence and was like . . . o_0 Eyes bugging out of my head and unable to say anything. Pure awesomeness.
Kiwee chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Oh my God, the ending! The ending! It was so epic and awesome and hot damn, even though they know next to nothing about each other, they still know all the important stuff, so it's all good. And yes, Roxas is slow, and their inane conversations were so much more awesome than Pocky.
Tempest Wind Hollow chapter 12 . 8/12/2008
aww! i really liked this w the chapter-by-month thing worked exquisitly! and i wasnt sure what to think of the pure conversation stuff, but that was neat as well _

heres to a very fine AkuRoku! *cheers*
Apollo Owens chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
Your story had me giggling through the entire thing. I love your story, its very good!
Bubblegum Head chapter 12 . 5/9/2008
Hah

Aw.

Awesome. :D
Anakin chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
That was a nice read, a very nice read. My only wish was that it went on longer! ... Which just means I enjoyed it very much. D Good job!
marsgin15 chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
This is definately one of the better written AkuRoku stories out there. It was so simple, with the casual interactions between the two. Although you said that it might move a bit too slow, i thought the speed was perfect for what needed to be said. Your idea of changing writing forms every other chapter was clever, and made the story more interesting. The plain way that they each made their feelings plain was wonderful, and I was just as surprised with the sudden kiss as they were. Marvelous job, I'd almost ask for a sequel, but I kinda like where the story ended.

One of my favorites. Good job.
Monochromatic Paint chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
I really like the way you made it progress from something so simple as being neighbors. And the unique way of alternating chapters with dialogue only makes it really interesting. Even in the dialogue chapters, you could still really easily understand who was speaking.
Thatz chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
AAW IT'S SO CUTE! w

I'm not sure if its finished, so I'll watch you just in case, lol.
Thatz chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
AGE DIFFERENCE! AGE DIFFEDREANCEE! DX
Thatz chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
that was sortof confusing, cause I couldn't tell who was talking... but HEY! yeah... it was confusing... I had no idea what was going on... D: