Reviews for Code Lyoko E90: Turn Coat
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Great story!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
wo...wo...wow i would have never guesses
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Wow, so you had a plan for the "Yumi and William as hostages" thing. A big one. Oh man, the possessed Yumi and the William clone had me fooled completely. Wow, that was... well, disturbing to see everyone so frightened by each other, so distrustful. You've painted a dark picture where Sanne's so clever they can't function as a group anymore. But it's scary in a good way, J. K. Rowling style. Xana's gotten crueler than imaginable, which will make it even more satisfying if she's defeated.

About Aelita becoming so powerful: I noticed that for one thing it only seems to happen to her in Sector 5... where Sanne is. And of course, she gets angry and can't control herself. Sanne says Aelita is still attached to Lyoko, and Odd and S.S. saw the sign in her eyes. I'm thinking Sanne is letting Aelita get stronger so she can use her somehow. If that's the case, I hope she uses it up completely in a procedure to separate Xana and Sanne or something... because if she became the next evil Lyoko goddess it would just be too scary, even in print.
2remember chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Another thing I like about your stories is that, given the situation, the characters react realistically. It is very possible to break down a person's will and 'reprogram' them to do something they otherwise wouldn't do, and one can almost feel the stress level in the group rise as each situation unfolds.

It's almost to the point to where you either need to have them defeat xana or break up, before they kill each other.

Good Story!
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Evil Core, yes Sanne does talk about that a lot. It hurts Aelita, and may happen if Sanne has her way.

Also, I like your reviews, could you go over the rest if you want? WHat you like and don't like you have been.

Thanks everyone for your reviews!
Dark Raku chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Another great episode, didn't see that coming, twas class. I have a suggestion, you might want to put more description in, can
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
another great fic good luck with the next.

KnightX
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Interesting, Yumi was being used the whole time? Weird...
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Looks like i'm first again...(or have a GIANT lag on PC :)).

Again you have my sincere accolade for another great story.

It looks like Sanne make one step to far, and Aelita really went mad (is it just my opinion or every time when Aelita met her mother, Sanne talking about torture Jeremie in front of Aelita's eyes?).

And the traitor... It makes me feel that they only one step from total paranoia and killing each other in panic or anger. I wonder what happens next.

Answering on your question-Jigsaw is a film murder which tormenting and killing his victims in very sophistical (and PAINFUL) way.
bRoK3n h3aRt chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
whoa yumi was the traitor all along! she was the last person i expected! oh well, at least shes back to normal... that should make things easier for the lyoko gang.

aelita's powers are beginning to scare me... for a second i thought that sanne and aelita might die when she was going to make the sector collapse... i thought the story mightve been over!

anyway, please add another episode asap!

-bRoK3n h3aRt-