Reviews for Anger
Wander-bird chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
D'aww - much love to the awesome Riku\

I do agree though - it does get quite annoying when Riku is protrayed as a cold ass-hole who cares about no-one besides himself. It's not his fault he has all that crazy darkness in his heart. & so what if he's more confident than Sora? Doesn't make him an ass-hole, just different

I also loved how you protrayed Namine in this story - her delicate essence and confusion made her seem like the perfect angel compared to Riku's tough exterior.

Great Job!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Cute.

I just don't understand a little why Sora and Namine aren't friends. Still Riku and Namine pairings are adorable juast as sokai are. Riku can be a jerk sometimes but that's just a part of his charm. That's what Riku is. Roxas and Riku are always at the end of each other's throats. I pity Namine and Sora since those two seem to be the ones always caught in-between.
emmy chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
aw. this was a great fic, and i totally think you captured Namine really well. I think if i could re-arange KH, id make it more like this!

WAY 2 GO
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice story!)...I was just wondering...Why arent Sora & Namine friends?
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I have to say, I like Complicated!Riku. The way he acts makes a lot of sense to me considering his experiences. Personally, I'd write him as a bit more mellow since he seemed to mature a lot after KH2, but I can still see him having a temper from time to time. Namine was adorable, as always.
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
That story was great,and yeah your right he is just an angry,confused,too-quikly grown up ten who needs to vent.

p. are not being hypocritical.
xTiiNAx chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Riku just can't stay mad at Namime, can he? :33

Great story. I loved it. x33
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aw...Riku was mean! Well meaner than your last oneshot...but I still found the interaction cute! Different, but still nicely done!
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
_ Hee, I liked this one - Namine can be a tough character to nail since she's so introverted, but you always create a believable scenario between the two so that they become emotionally connected. Nice job! ;0P
Whiteheaven chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I agree with you about Riku! Riku when he is angry is as yummy as usual... Aw... and Namiku is the best! Go Namiku
Fairies chapter 1 . 11/27/2006

More of this please!

You've just totally got it. You verbalize my own vision.

...Thank You.
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
yeah, I know what you mean. Riku is awesome. And I get what you mean by you don't want Riku to seem like that big a jerk, even though he IS pretty jerky in this story. haha, I keep yelling in my mind at Namine BE MORE CONFIDENT because I think Namine and Riku totally go together. ]
WingedMoogle chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Erhem, I reviewed the wrong fic. Sorry about that! XD;; Anyway, I liked them both all the same. It's tragic that Riku doesn't get Namine in the end, though -le sigh- unless it's an AU.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I was so mad at Riku! then i get over it...then i was mad! and then it was o roxas u jerk! it was rather funny because i was reading this in class yelling at the computer.

getting strange looks is funny.

anyways! another great Namiku!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
-Loves- Wonderful. One of my favorites so far.