Reviews for A Potter Family return
pippin634 chapter 17 . 3/23/2008
Yay Sirius not freaking out! MEH Update Son!
Merrymow chapter 17 . 12/6/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Merrymow chapter 16 . 9/22/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
quidditchqueen277 chapter 15 . 6/16/2007
oh nvr mind. I get it.
quidditchqueen277 chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
great story! One thing, though. Why is it Siri Potter and not Siri Black? Did Sirius change his name or something?
pippin634 chapter 16 . 6/15/2007
Awsome chapters! Although there were a few typos. Like when you said "Lilly said in mock offend" It should have been offense instead. I
GreatOdin'sRavens chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Yeah, I'll review.

Learn how to make characters that aren't Sues. Learn how to stop dropping words. Learn how to use punctuation. BUT! Most importantly of all, learn how to write.

kthnxbai
pippin634 chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
Poor lil. Jane is right though.
The Phoenix strikes again chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
Okay, I love the new chapter. But what is the car thing about.

Trac
The Dragon Kasia chapter 9 . 1/8/2007
Finally! New Chap! loved it! update soon. to bad this type of thing couldn't happen in the real books
The Dragon Kasia chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Loved it. much better than the last chapter. it's what i wished would happen in the 7th book. sadly, it won't.

Update soon!
megan bicknell chapter 8 . 12/9/2006
please write more i loved it all
The Dragon Kasia chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
I liked it. but it was a little short. *pouts* oh well :) I kind of like the flashbacks.
pippin634 chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
So great chapters. I especially loved lilly's "I sucked face with James Potter" rant. Oh and on the line "A couple of days ago." James said. Isn't that supposed to be Jane said?
pippin634 chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Awsome chapters. I love the part about James being drunk not stupid. Oh and you spelled bite wrong. It's b-i-t-e not b-i-g-h-t. Can't wait for the next part.