Reviews for From a LBD to a LBD
The Book of Eli chapter 1 . 11/5
Now that was very touching good show.
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Type your review here...
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Interesting pairing, I always felt that they would make a cute couple.
Blahblah chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story definitely has potential. My major notes are:

1. Geisha are NOT prostitutes. They are artists who are trained to entertain; singing, dancing, talking with guests and pouring tea are among their specialities. Your incorrect statement is just something that can and will offend, just letting you know.

2. Some of your paragraphs have sentences that seem to be out of order in descriptions. I would suggest a beta reader.

3. I was a little confused as to who this main character was. Also, the inner connections between Ron, Kim and Tara are muddled and confusing.

4. When someone is raped, it has an enormous traumatizing effect. It is impossible for them to get over it in less than a day. I highly reccommend revising this story to be a little more realistic.

Again, this story is not bad at all. It just needs some revisions. Thanks for the read!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very nice, but really needs continue. What happens with their relationship after that? What would Kimmie do?
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
How was Marcella? I don't remember reading or watching anything with her. I could have sworn that Bonnie was the girl though. The acrynoms near the end made me think Monique
Juicedmark chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
great story. please continue!
GreenScar1990 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I honestly think you should continue this story. There is a lot of potential and it has a very solid storyline. Plus, I would like to see Ron confront Tara and apologize to her as well as confront Kim and tell her off. Not to mention, I would like to see where Ron & Marcella's relationship goes from here. Please consider writing a sequel or two, please.

Keep up the great work!
Damus Dark chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
it was interesting would like to see more
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Good story. Started off in kind of a bad way, but was all uphill from there. And if you haven't already done so I think a sequel is in order. For one Kim's wrath could be one thing addressed among many. Overall, a good fic. Keep up the good work. Peace
Deyinel chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, please write more! I love it so far and I would love to see what you come up with for Marcella's character past what we have seen so far. I would also like to see what Ron's house looks like, more about his restorante and such. And I must admit that I want to see the jerk get what's coming to him somehow. Also the Kim confrontation. All in all this story has so much more potential and I really want to know what happens next.

Please, please continue!
Jacob Nothe chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
that was awsome, one of the best stories that i have ever read. U NEED TO FOLLOW IT UP
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
awesome story. Yes, Please continue this story. You are without a doubt on the top 5 authors on this site, and it would be a shame to quit a goldmine story like this. Ja!
startrekfan1177 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I would really love to see a follow up to this.
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
OK, this must be about the second time I get to read this fic and I find it as entertaining as the first time. Great job in writing this story! ;)

I think it would be good to see to where you can take this story if you decide to do a follow up. If not, that's OK. Having Ron with another of the cheerleaders, one of the not so popular is quite original. Marcella is a true beauty in her own right, that's for sure. Although having her going through something like a rape... man, that's tough. Good thing she had the Ron-man to spread some of his famous 'Ron-shine'.

Anyway, Marcella is one of those characters from whom you'd love to see/read more and it's nice that you had her appear in your fic 'The Neko' along with the other cheerleaders. I'm glad that there are authors who have thought about the secondary characters from KP and have actually included them in their stories.

If you do decide to write more chapters for this story, could you have Ron patch things up with Tara, please? I really like that girl and it would be excellent if they could at least be friends, good friends. Plus, Kim needs to know that there are others that are in need of her best friend Ron as much (or more) as she needs of him.

Heck, how about you get to write a fic in which Ron and Tara become a couple? The Ronster has a thing with cheerleaders and some of them with him, heh! ;)