Reviews for From a LBD to a LBD
Wtf chapter 1 . 5/5
What the fuck is this piece of shit
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 3/19
I would like to see a follow-up! This has much potential to be an excellent Ron/Other Girl fanfic, and I want to see on what happens next! You need any ideas and such, let me know! I want to be of use to you in this!

Keep it up!
The Book of Eli chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Now that was very touching good show.
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Type your review here...
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Interesting pairing, I always felt that they would make a cute couple.
Blahblah chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This story definitely has potential. My major notes are:

1. Geisha are NOT prostitutes. They are artists who are trained to entertain; singing, dancing, talking with guests and pouring tea are among their specialities. Your incorrect statement is just something that can and will offend, just letting you know.

2. Some of your paragraphs have sentences that seem to be out of order in descriptions. I would suggest a beta reader.

3. I was a little confused as to who this main character was. Also, the inner connections between Ron, Kim and Tara are muddled and confusing.

4. When someone is raped, it has an enormous traumatizing effect. It is impossible for them to get over it in less than a day. I highly reccommend revising this story to be a little more realistic.

Again, this story is not bad at all. It just needs some revisions. Thanks for the read!
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very nice, but really needs continue. What happens with their relationship after that? What would Kimmie do?
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
How was Marcella? I don't remember reading or watching anything with her. I could have sworn that Bonnie was the girl though. The acrynoms near the end made me think Monique
Juicedmark chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
great story. please continue!
GreenScar1990 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I honestly think you should continue this story. There is a lot of potential and it has a very solid storyline. Plus, I would like to see Ron confront Tara and apologize to her as well as confront Kim and tell her off. Not to mention, I would like to see where Ron & Marcella's relationship goes from here. Please consider writing a sequel or two, please.

Keep up the great work!
Damus Dark chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
it was interesting would like to see more
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Good story. Started off in kind of a bad way, but was all uphill from there. And if you haven't already done so I think a sequel is in order. For one Kim's wrath could be one thing addressed among many. Overall, a good fic. Keep up the good work. Peace
Deyinel chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, please write more! I love it so far and I would love to see what you come up with for Marcella's character past what we have seen so far. I would also like to see what Ron's house looks like, more about his restorante and such. And I must admit that I want to see the jerk get what's coming to him somehow. Also the Kim confrontation. All in all this story has so much more potential and I really want to know what happens next.

Please, please continue!
Jacob Nothe chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
that was awsome, one of the best stories that i have ever read. U NEED TO FOLLOW IT UP
NaruHarem4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
awesome story. Yes, Please continue this story. You are without a doubt on the top 5 authors on this site, and it would be a shame to quit a goldmine story like this. Ja!