Reviews for Cousinly Love
Mr.Prince.LoveCook chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Sei-sama chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Coughincestcough.

Ahaha. Cruelty to Sanji once again! I love him so, but this is too funny. Though I don't think Nami would cackle...
Raven the Ravenous chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh man, when I think about it hard, it'd be so funny if that ever happened! I like Sanji, he's cool because he's Sanji and I also like bashing him. Relax, I'm a nice basher but I am cruel lol!
Ai Tennshi chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
*convulsing with laughter* That's pure genius! I can just imagine that happening... *snickers*

Honestly, how do you come up with such great ideas? This was absolutely hilarious!
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Haha, what a laugh...

Great idea, by the way... :D
TakashiMorinozuka chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
OMG NICE! XD ah man, that's great! Good job! Fabulous!
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I like your sense of humour. I do, I do, I do.

And the fact is, we don't know a thing about Sanji or Nami's family background. So this COULD happen.

You don't need to do a sequel. It's just nice to see Sanji's reaction to this. _
Shironami chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
ah crapity crap crap, that was funny! i love how Zoro's couching "incest" hehehe, funny funny...interesting idea too.
jade-blue chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
LMAO! XD I posted that challenge! :D -proud grin- you rock! Seriously lost it at the incest remark :P burst out laughing (sister saw me and thinks I'm even more of a freak) ha ha Sanji IN YOUR FACE! :P complete utter yayness for this story mate!

:D

... _
thermopylae chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Oh, if only this could happen! What I think is creepiest, though, is that Sanji would have continued to hit on Nami long after this instance, had it happened. At least there's always Robin...and Vivi... teehee. Kudos for an original (and funny!) spin on SanjixNami!

-Hsiu
Sanji-kunZoro-san chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ahhaha, that was funny. I'd bet Sanji would sob for a while after that. Aha great one shot.
Captain-Hina's-Love-Slave chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Nicely written but incredibly heartless - oh poor, poor Sanji!

You're right in what you said in the A/N at the beginning - this is very unlikely, especially if Sanji and Nami are the ages Oda says they are. But to be honest, I almost wish it would happen as well; the look on the poor boy's face would be priceless!
zenfry chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Good, but there wasn't enough Sanji bashing...