Reviews for Life vs Charlie Part III: Happily Ever After
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Beautiful story of Charlie's journey from despair to life affirming love. I'm glad both Charlie & Don found happiness. This story left me feeling quite giddy. :)
hyper-swain chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
i am lovin your stuff but with this chappie i just had to speak or is that type up :P how would don recognize the ring tone when charlie does not have his cell?
Sushi Chi chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Fantastic as usual.

But I want more! *cries* But you don't have to write more. It's fine. *laughs*
Pauline chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
I really loved this series. I only had one problem - there are only three stories. You really have enough material to do one more story or an epilogue just to show some real happiness for Charlie. Please, Please, Please - I lack imagination to finish this series in my mind!
Morgaine chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
/The balding, middle-aged man blinked several times behind his glasses — and then broke Colby’s heart when he took all the fun out of the interrogation./

I. Snorted. I rarely snort while reading fanfics - but this was brilliant. Describes Colby perfectly in a single sentence! Love it!
Swasti chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
that was all very very lovely! thankyou so much
dHALL chapter 12 . 8/27/2006
You've made a simple gal so very very happy.

"I just wanted to be around when your mind went off.”

I laughed, I cried. It moved me, Fraidy!

And I'm not drowning in sorrow! It's beautiful!

Great ending! Great work!
Cascade Waters chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Oh, this was beautiful! I love your OC, I love Charlie's epiphanies and her part in them, I love the family interaction and the portrayal of men who aren't too terrified to hug each other, I love the sympathetic characters you present... it just all works so well under your hand!

fc
Lush chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Congratulations of another piece of fine fiction - more stories pretty please. No pressure though. ;)

May your imagination be forever fertile.
FluffNutter chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
He had come home because he finally understood how much they loved him.

Perfectly put.

He’s going to take it easy for the rest of the summer — Cecile held him down, and Dad made him promise. I was the witness.”

LOL! Great line.

“I just had a nervous breakdown, that’s all.

That's ALL? Nice to see Charlie's got his sense of humor back.

And Beth Tremont - that was a nice piece of synchronicity on your part. Especially the part about blackboards and chalk.

I have no problem with your leaving this story here. Open-ended stories are fun.

So? Next story? *evil laugh*
The Silent Rumble chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Aww... Great work, mam, I love it )
A Thing For Brothers chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Great story and trilogy! I loved it once more! Awesome job! I'm so glad Charlie's better now. I could see this as a four-logy, but if you don't it'll work fine by itself. Great job! I can't wait for another story! Write some soon!
luvnumb3rs chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Ok I will accept not only because you are the writer but you leave it to tell me you have another story in teh works with some hard core angst to get me through.
Zubeneschamali chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
You might not be *expecting* a fourth part, but will you write it if begged? Pretty please?

On the other hand, I do understand your desire to end on a note of possibility rather than completion. I enjoyed your story, and I look forward to whatever you write next!
MNHNM chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
Whoops! Eek, I would've killed Don.