Reviews for Dark Alliances
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 10/2
Lol interesting
Quaggs chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Teehee. This seems interesting. Of course it would probably make a good humor story as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Bizarre indeed, but written considerably better better than expected. I wouldn't mind reading more to be frank. I feel sorry for the DE, Voldemort's side would undoubtedly win, but the cost of it all...i'm sure old Voldy will wonder if its worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
i'm glad you wrote about Ebisu. I don't read about him much :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well, they're shinobi! In the Naruto-verse, that basically means mercenaries, and mercenaries don't give a crap about the morality of their employers - just the coins in their pockets.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Thats an interesting role reversal
chicken chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
weird. YES!:)
SasuHina4evr chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
HOLY SHITo! 112 reviews! you are a genus! haha with this you will be have 113! i love your brain! i love it! ne! take care! Ja ne! sayonara!

my crazy sign :B
ilyem chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wonder what it sounded like to Dumbledore when he heard,"Now, now, Sasuke-kun. If you really wanted me to take your body now..." Evil snake-loving pedophile...
inactiveacountinactive chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
It's strange, when I read about dumbledore requesting Shinobi from Orochimaru, I had to laugh really, really hard.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Well, this was certainly ironic and really entertaining although not as dark as I thought it would be.

I'm surprised other authors haven't followed your example with making a satyr of the typical HP/N Crossovers.
narutonejii chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i liked it! irony
HiiroKumo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
very very interesting

it would do you good to update soon
lambtastic chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
oh very different:P i am guessing that the people behind the masks are naruto, shikamaru, chouji, kiba, hinata, lee, gai, and neji? please continue soon! i want to see how this works out:)
syrin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
spinning around in informatdion is not very fun so let me get this straight voldormort-kohona bad, dulmidore(sp?)-ochimaru not so good. and what happend i know sasukes with HIM and these are the others i know are in there naruto, kiba, hanabi, choji ,anko, shika, genma, lee, gai, ebisu any one missing?

kay bye-