Reviews for Under Pressure
scissorhands17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep it coming.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Yay! Good job. I LOVE Studio 60 and this was a cute fic to go with it. :D

~Red Bess Rackham
readingwriting wench chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This is a great story, going to the BEST erin (sp?) sorkin show eer, which is hard to say because of west wing and all.

you captured the personalitys great, and that matt joke was PERFECT. great wrighting.
MEL chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Thank you for a studio 60 fic! now we need to move them to there own area. I enjoyed it and after 10 eppy have to say I am a huge Jordan/Danny shipper but his was a fun read so if ya feel the need to write more please do:).
BLav527 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I just wrote a review and then my computer got all screwy so I'm not sure if it went through. So here I am again (or for the first time?) saying that I love this! I wish there was a studio 60 section so we could have more fics! Well done! :)
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
hurray a studio 60 fic..my new fave..please update this one...jordan and matt would be sexy...after all isn't matthew perry very sexy..
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Nicely done! I'm always relieved when fanfic doesn't veer instantly off canon on male friendships - these two are a great pair, and it's nice to see you sticking with the premise. Also, I liked the hint of Jordan's vulnerability... thanks! -Miran
bridgetlynn chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
very sorkin-esque. i like! and yay for the first Studio60 fic. :)
LSpencer chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Kudos for being the first S60 fic. Hopefully many more will come! Watched the pilot. The show has so much potential!
CanLauMesh chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I just watched the pilot.

This is the first S60 fic I've read.

Thanks for being part of me getting "pumped!"
Krystle3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Keep it coming.

Good story for what little information that the general public has on this show.

Cheers,