Reviews for Hocus Pocus
Soaringclaws chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Very cute and very funny. I liked Rebecca and I could almost see Giles' exasperation. I think Rebecca is karmic punishment for his Ripper rebellion days ]
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is the first story I have read on this website. I really love the idea of Giles and Anya getting together as a couple (Thinking back to Tabula Rasa here!) and the line about being responsible for one more bunny in the world. However, I'm scared by the image of Giles as a dad(!)
supernerdy chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow. That was hilarious. My brother left the room while I was reading cuz I was laughing too loud.

Keep writin!

Aireon Maris chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I was just tickled when I read this for the first time. I think that the Giles/Anya pairing is a little wierd, but if Rebecca is the result, then yay for them! Good work and excellent Giles representation.
Kat chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I like this story. I thought at first it was willow until it mentioned vengance.

It was really good
NefariousImp chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I thought it was adorable! Rebecca truly seemed to be a girl that had been strongly influenced by her mother and seeing who her mother was, you did a wonderful job! I loved the phrase Giles used to change her mind! Very well thought out and well written fic! I'm adding you to my fav author's and all my alerts!(which I rarely do, so, kudos!) ~Nef~
MissBe chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i liked your one-shot... i'll have to go back and read the whole series now, as i never thought of giles actually hooking up with anya let alone having a child with her lol... overall very well written with few/none gramatical errors... way to go.

now as to your specific request (i love when authors do this it makes me wanna review more often!)... your giles was TOTALLY in character... it's cool to see he's grown out of the stuttering, but the glasses thing... and reaching for them a second time to realize he'd taken them off? priceless.

happy writing
dollsom chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I have to say that from the premise, I didn't think I'd like this story, but I read it anyways. People often do scooby kids in such a cheesy way. But I thought that this was really, really, cute, and in-character and everything. I kinda loved it. I'll definitely check out your other post-chosen fic.
Wolfspider chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Oh Addie I love this story already and it's only the first chapter. You are doing a fantastic job with Gile's character. OMG i love Rebecca and how her mother is teaching her magicks LMAO...more more more
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Excellent Giles voice in this. Both Rebecca and Miss Carmichael were good original characters, and I loved the shades of Anya in the little girl. This story was lots of fun, and the idea of Spike and Buffy's little girl being best friends with Giles and Anya's daughter gave me a shiver of glee. Those two must be a handful in a classroom! Thanks for the fun read.
Milly chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I loved this story. would really like to see more along this line.
slinkypsychokit chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh, Sara! That was so cute!
Satindoll chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
And I've never read a fic with Giles as the main character. Looks like a good idea so far! I love the link with Anya - a favorite character of mine. Rebecca has some of the stubborness I associate with our favorite Slayer... Looking forward to more. I was slightly dismayed that Danny's cage had to snap apart like that. It seemed dangerous. But he obviously wasn't seriously hurt. And he did call Anne a daft cow, which I personally appreciated because I quickly revised my most recent chapter to establish a less harsh tone. So, thanks! SD
ariadne chapter 1 . 8/23/2006

oh that was just too funny. i always thought the child of anya and giles would be strong willed like that. and how funny that she turned the boy into a rabbit.

i was glad ot see giles put miss carmichael in her place. i hate teachers like that.

for soemone who has never written a story will giles as the main character you did a fantasic job!

i'd love to read more about giles, anya and rebecca. that would be so funny
SallyKD chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I was skeptical, but it appears for no reason! What a great story! You had Giles down cold. And I loved the bits about the rabbit and Anya! I would lvoe to see a longer story. I could certainly be counted as a reader!