Reviews for Black and White Photographs in a Picture Book
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh, you're the best! I LOVE this pairing and I love your writting. I felt like I could apperate into the story and kiss Nevelle; he's so sweet and shy. And Colin is diabolicaly cute! They make a perfect match.

Can't wait for chapter 2!
evilsnowball7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
well, unfortunately you didn't convert me...but thats because i already love this pairing! i loved the story though i'd only just got into it. i can't wait to read more :3
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
i have only recently discovered this pairing(meaning today), i was actually looking for a neville oc fan fic when i stumbled on to this story and decided to search for some more and yes i am now just reveiwing, and i think that it is just so cute and i'd absolutely love it if you would continue to write this story! i think the neville being jealous of harry was a nice touch, but i think that collin should have caught on to the neville looseing his parents thing... to make him a more sensitive person... are you going to write the next one as collins point of veiw of the same day... i'd like to know what collin was thinking, if he liked neville or not, or if he likes harry, stuff you could only get from his point of veiw
I'dBeSullenWithoutTheCullens chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I think you should add another chapter NOW!
Jiggy'N'FairPhili chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I really like this, i know it has been a while, but please up-date! It is reall good!
roses in bloom chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow, I didn't think I would like this pairing, but... you proved me wrong! Jealous!Neville is just adorable, and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Psycho Hippy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
OMG! I was in one of my favourite slash forums and we started talking about Colin/Neville! I was so taken with the idea that I searched for one...and I finally found one!

You have made my day 100%. Are you gonna continue? Or is there not enough support? (I don't know why people don't love this paring...)

x
gaaralova chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
dude, write more and write fast! i like it! -
Moona and Kindali Unite chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Aw, how cute! Both Moona and I, Kindali, thought this was nice. It's great to see a story of a pairing not often used. *nod*

Moona and Kindali
madwoman chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
loveLOVElove

you make it work
evilredshyguy chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
And I believe you have just converted me to this pairing! I quite like this story, and it would be awesome if you were to continue. At first I wasn't sure, but you do seem to make it work!