Reviews for Adapted Habitat
Daybrek chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love the style; short sentences work for me :3
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
heh heh heh, nice. i really liked the part where you made sakura out to be a seat-warmer. can i think that neji only gave hinata a rose by way of apology?
Folle chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This made me laugh. Nice work.
ia3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I love it! I don't really know how to describe it, but it's got angst, fluff and humour all rolled into one. Thank you! )
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Loved the story.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Really cute.

/“Wanna go get some ramen at Ichiraku’s?”

A pause.

“No way, idiot!”/

After two years of eating ramen, who would?
lilykt7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
AW thats the cutest narusaku fic ever. The ending was hilarious.
Mod Soul 792 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
LOL! Great ending!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Well this is the best interpretation of what sakura went through these last few years,without her teammates i've seen so far, well done. I only have one objection, the whole nejixhinata realtionship has always been very wrong and sick, very incest, well they are cousin's after all, and since u mentioned that lee would always declare his love for sakura in the fic doesn't make sense, if later he's going to be with tenten... so i corrected the line for u, i hope u don't mind.

Kiba gave Hinata a single pink rose on her birthday and the sight of Neji and Tenten walking hand in hand, a silent but meaningful appreciation for each other’s company.
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Interesting! People don't usually portray Sakura this way, at least not very well, so it was a refreshing change. I loved it!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Awesome fic! It has a little bit of everything and in the end it leaves a warm fuzzy feeling (_)
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Cute idea!
Wings of Jade chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
"Oh how the might have fallen."

Love it. Cute and funny and witty. D Good job.
Lionheart wb23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This fic almost got me in trouble. I laugh twice when I'm supposedly studying French (and there is nothing funny about these 'leçon') and then my head feels like its going to explode when I read the ending because I am holding in my laughter. In other words... Good story.