Reviews for ROMEO AND JULIET, TWELFTH NIGHT STYLE
AutoCorrector chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
Hey nice story but I am commenting just to offer some friendly advice. Firstly u mention the word 'threw' but in all cases mentioned in ur story the correct spelling is through :) and secondly there were a couple of things misspelled e.g saw instead of say can you please proofread the story cps even though it's really really good and one of the few FINISHED stories out there it is sometimes annoying with these kind of mistakes
Much admiration and luck( if that really fits)
AutoCorrector ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Cute story. Your summary needs revising though. I would suggest:
While sneaking into Illyria to visit her brother, Viola meets Duke. It is love at first sight and, with the help of Sebastian and her friends, they start a relationship neither school will accept.

At the very least, I would ixnay the caps.
rebelreader22 chapter 23 . 5/7/2012
Loved the story! Duke is so adorable. Btw, plagiarism is a b****. I feel for you, and I hope you just brushed it off. They don't have writing ability and they are jealous which is why they stole your story. Please please please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
Amazing story! I actually stayed up all night reading it, bad idea. but worth it. I loved Duke!
126671 chapter 22 . 2/25/2010
hey, i think u should make a sequel!
miss. swiss chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
That was the BEST she's the man story I have ever read! THank you so much, I am literally jumping up and down. I can't WAIT to read the sequal!
Soaring Keys chapter 23 . 1/17/2010
u really love this story! and your so right! it really sucks to have someone else take away ur chpt! i mean if they cxan't come up with anything new then they can't be a writer! ;P love the fic! ;P
Nonya chapter 22 . 12/9/2009
I love this story, but it's fell not feel.
zoey zink chapter 23 . 7/14/2009
this story was so amazing! i was lauging so hard when viola decked malcom. i really hope that you're writing a sequel.
palmettobabe1488 chapter 22 . 1/5/2009
Just finished reading tonight! Awesome Story! You did a really good job! You should write some more!
palmettobabe1488 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Just started reading! i love it so far! I'm going on to chapter 4 now... :)
peygoodwin chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
love it
Princess0Of0The0Blood09 chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
okay chapter but when are you going to get to duke and viola, they are a hot couple!
Princess0Of0The0Blood09 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i think i'm going to like the story. but the first chapter is kind of dry and boring.
Brittni C chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
Loved your story by the way! But I'm writing to ask if the scene in this chapter with Duke and Sebastian talking about Viola and Olivia was originally written by you? I ask because I just started reading "True Love" by Bangelluvforever and in her first chapter she has the same scene word for word. I don't think you got the scene from the movie, but I could be wrong. I didn't contact the other author. I thought I would let you know first so you could check it out.

I love reading fanfic and I know that each story is a little piece of the author. I get offended for other authors when they're work that took a lot of love and dedication is stolen. So I just wanted you to know there was another fanfic out there with the same scene as yours.

Contact me at to let me know what happens. I don't have an account here.