Reviews for Hostile Genes
polar-imzadi chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
This is going to be a great story, I can't wait until Rogue and Remy meet up again thats going to be interesting. hope you update soon.
Remy'sRose chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
nice chapter. It was really nice to have a recap and great job filing in scenes that could have taken place. I can't wait for Remy to roll in though! Keep up the good work!
PsychoTherapy chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
-ahem-

...

-grins at you happily-

I LOVE this story!

Seriously, its well thought out, eloquently written and the characterization seems impeccable..

I do like the plot a lot, too.

Its not just, Remy and Rogue meet. Remy and Rogue feel attracted towards the other. Remy and Rogue dont WANT to feel attracted towards the other. The Remy and Rogue finally admit, they've fallen madly in love. The End.

I mean, you've really shown her relationships with other members of the Mansion, and I just think that its very well put and realistic.

Anyway, enough of my incessant rambling...

I love it and update soon!

;)
Ashandarei chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
I think I'm falling for this fic :)

Seriously, though, it is one well wrought and thought out fic.

Good writting, good characterization, good quips.

The only true comment I can give you is that kitty seems a bit out of character, from what I remember from comics.

Hurry up, and get that obnoxious (:D) cajun in to the mansion.
inthegrid chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
EXELLENT STORY. KEEP IT COMING. I REALLY ENJOYED THE BEGGINNING OF IT WHEN ROGUE WAS WAITING IN THE LINE TO GET THE CURE. I HOPE TO READ MORE SOON.
BizarreLemon chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Great story! I can't wait for Remy to show up again and for Rogue's powers to come back. I know, I know, it must be hard to handle for Rogue to have this kind of power but I prefer Rogue with her powers! :p And of course, I look forward the next encounter between Rogue and Remy! hehe! ;)

Well, I hope you'll update soon (and "Carte Blanche" too!)
xLiLix chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
hey, thank you so much for the explanation! I was so curious that I just look for everything they had about Gambit and his relationship with Rogue on the Internet! Love this chapter, POST SOON! See ya! Thanks again!
Morgaine of the Faeries chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Aww...I feel all special now!

Seriously, I really liked this chapter, especially Remy's phone message. I actually understood some of it...now I get to be all self-satisfied for another hour of so. Yay!

I like how Storm conned Wolverine into teaching...heh.

Keep up the good work, and update soon, please.

-Morgie
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
Very interesting. I liked it! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
star-x chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
This was really good...I liked it a lot. Great job! Update soon!
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Leash chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
i can't wait til remy comes 2 brighten up their lives! update soon! how long til rogue gets her powers back?
Remy'sRose chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
OMG! I can't wait till they meet! This is my hope for a 4th X-Men movie right here. I am really enjoying this story please write more soon!
Jen chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
I enjoyed reading the first three chapters of the story and just can't wait to read more.
lovestoread chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
i can't wait to see what you have next. i love what you've done with this fic by continuing through X3, i think they way you've rounded the characters is awesome. so much more like their true selves. i love Rogue's character and the way you've got her down. she's such a kickass character once you research her character more deeply. thanks so much for the update, i loved it! i can't wait for Remy to come to the school because that's where all the fun will begin.

Oh and i so wanna read how Rogue and Logan fair with the other students in the danger room.. that should be interesting! can't wait for more, update soon!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »