Reviews for Hostile Genes
Remy'sRose chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
OMG! That was fabulous! Don't leave me hanging like this, doll! Ya gotta update soon. Please? Pretty please?
Anamarie Chambers chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Looks interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next!

~Anamarie
Morgaine of the Faeries chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Hey'all.

I enjoyed your story quite a bit, but one thing was not clear:

Remy obviously has some way to resist Rogue's power, which I am certain you will explain in a later chapter. Fine.

But Rogue dosen't know this, and if I were her I would be thinking: Oh my, I must somehow have gained control.

This would defeat the purpose of the cure.

Therefore, the 'kiss' incident should have persuaded her that she had gained control, and therefore she would return to the mansion without getting the cure.

Other than that, you write very well, and I would like you to update more, please!

Love, choklit, and gall bladders,

-Morgie
QueenApailana chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
good update can not wait for more
danecross chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Great story! I love your depiction of Gambit. Can't wait for him to show up again. personally I iked the kiss scene, so don't sweat it.
Mykella chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Yep! I really like this story, and I actually thought that the kissing scene was pretty good. You did I really good job. I can't wait to see what happen's next though, and what the plot really is. Yep! Good job!

Thanks for writing a ROMY! I just love that couple!
lovestoread chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
I LOVE IT! Another Romy, i am so excited to read more. i hope you update with more soon.
PsychoTherapy chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
-claps-

It seriously rock so far!

UPDATE SOON!

;)
xLiLix chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I love this so far! though I've only seen the movies which don't have Gambit, so I don't reaaly know a lot about him, care to give me a little explanation? hehe, post soon!
Leash chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
it's going great... so rogue will have about 2 months 2 live without her powers? how fast will that go? i liked the kiss and the fact the remy could touch her without dying! update soon!
Leash chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
so will we continue from here or will we go back and watch as rogue experiences the 'change'? personally i'm 4 option 2 but i'm pretty open-minded - especially when it comes to ROMYs! update soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Haha, that's ironic. I hadn't even noticed that I placed both YOUR stories on my favorite list on my internet account. But I read both, and I must say I wish to read more. They're quite intriguing. Both are written very well. UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
good start! i'm rather intrigued. it's always fun to see remy get inserted into the movieverse, so i'm curious to see how that happens. keep it coming! ;)
PsychoTherapy chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
0.0

REALLY, REALLY, UBER good so far!

I thought you aptured Hank McCoy's character incredibly well while writing the first part..

I beg you, UPDATE SOON!