Reviews for Hostile Genes
Emryalx chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Yarg, awesome story you have here, I need an update. -twitch-
Green Peridot chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
This is a fantastic story. The plotline is great, and everyone is in character. I hope that you will continue this soon, as I'm dying to find out what happens next!

I'm a little scared that you're done with it, but you apologized many times in your A/N's for long waits on updates, so I still have hope left. :D

Please hurry! This is great!
Black Mirror chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Brilliant story. Hope you are still going to update.
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
OI! update . this story is so good
Yersi Fanel chapter 10 . 10/5/2007
Finally! I made it to this chapter.

You know, I just like this story very much, so I'm going to ask you to please continue with it, read about Remy makes me happy, jaja.

Nice story, really, very interesting.
Yersi Fanel chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Savin this, I'm gonna finish latter, looks cool until now. Remy rocks
Kitten1318 chapter 10 . 6/27/2007
just found it and im loving it! cant wait till u update

sam

-x-
Kaoz chapter 10 . 6/21/2007
I see I'm going to have to leave a scathing review in the hopes you'll oost another chapter sometime soon but I wont because I love this fic.

I like that you have this intro before you go into the story that kind of explains part of the chapter. It's very original.

Then again I'm a total Romy fan even though they did pick a cute actor for Ice Man. You know he used to de the 'Animorphs' tv show? He's got a twin too.

So, back to this review I just want to say I couldnt stop laughing at all those cheesy pick up lines! lol. God, I've heard a couple but not all of those!

So, I've waited patiently for a little over a month for the next update and I'm getting antsy here... What's the problem?

Post soon pls.
piper of locksley chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
*jaw drop* Wow... This is so-beautiful. Holy frickin' crap... GAH! I LOVE YOU! Now, please update.
angw chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
Oh crap - her personalities are actually manifesting themselves. And Rogue's sick. How are they going to help her?

Looking forward to the next installment.
MuffledSnickers chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
!HOLY BEJEEBERS! THE SLUT IS KITTY? WHOA WHOA WHOA! WHAT IN THE WORLD! Kitty's been hiding her slutty past this whole time? She's pretty damn good at it! Who would have suspected innocent little Katherine Pryde, but WHOA! She slipped out of the chains...It's gotta be Kitty. But yet, I don't think so. I just thought it'd be fun to have a fit before I began this review, and I was right. So, if it does turn out to be Kitty, I can be like 'OH IM SO DAMN SMART' and if it's not-which probably not, I can say 'haha...jk guys!' ;p yes, I know, I'm so intelligent, thank ya. So anyway, we shall take this piece by piece, no? Yes, that'd be lovely. Another intelligent explanation at the beginning of an abstract thing-I love those! They really do add to your story. And what a perfect song, not to mention one that I've heard of before! So anyway, Remy! U didn't get there fast enough! Sure, you were the first one there, but that stupid mob! Now Rogue's going to have permanent psyche damage! But oh well, that's all the much more fun. OH! Skipping my rule for a second-I love how all these people just come out of Rogue and Remy doesn't think to get anybody until she starts coughing blood. heheh, how funny. Anyway, back to the present again. (YEY! They took Carol back with her!)

Pfft, Remy, appreciating the view at a time like that is not good! well, ok for you it is, but bad boy! lol. Of course Remy's selected to watch over her-like that'd ever happen-xD but it had to, cause of course they're going to be lovverrs and make babies! Romy babies! how cute. Anyway, first off commando lady! REMY'S FLIRTING UNWANTED? She must be a lesbian, I've just decided. No one can be straight and say that, nope. Remy's flirting would ALWAYS be wanted, don't even pretend that his sexiness didn't make you question your lesbianness! Don't even fake it! I know the truth. Whoa! That'd be the weirdest thing! Seeing your body off somewhere else, hahaha. Remy and kinky what a funny guy. Always flirting-except with the slut, because Remy's got MORALS! Sure, he'll bed a woman, but not for money and not when she's so slutty and not when she's in Rogue's body, b/c he lovvers Rogue!

OO I was so mad when u cut in my Rogue Remy time with this Kitty stuff! lol, I was like WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! GET BACK TO ROGUE! But then you did, so it's all good. Weird parents. Anyway ROFLMFAOROFLMAOLOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA, that was soo funny! You've no idea! well, maybe you do, you wrote it, but it was soo funny! 'A collection of Cheesy pick up lines'-ROFL, how effin funny! And the best part, they were the most cheesiest, stupidest, funiest, bestiest pick up lines that I've ever heard! McGorgeous? ROFL Vitamin me, jackpot, -Did you sit there, thinking these up or were they once said to u? ROFL the latter would make it so much more funny so I'm just going to pretend that's it. Truly a uniquely funny scene-And I reamin firm in my earlier panic, even moreso If Kitty used to be this...desprete. xD So FUNNY! To say I enjoyed this slut scene is an understatement, it was jelly on my peanut butter!

Lol, familair logan might not be good either, immidiately jumping to happiness about that Remy's. And of course, he attacks you b/c ur sexier than he is. tututut. Jealousy logan, hold it in!

OH! ANOTHER LSHMSFE moment! 'For some reason, he didn't notice that everything was exactly as they should be' ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG SO FUNNY that made my day. lol, he didn't notice that he'd grown boobs and changed sexes and grown up and wasn't the same kid. HAHAHAHAHAH Rofl. Other than that, it was pretty cute scene. N' of course, Anna was Marie. Helloo Remy, Anna Marie! U dork. Anyway, it was cute, spcially since I was smart enough to figure out it was marie. *Feels mightily accomplished* *Strides down the isle with pride* Yes tahts right, I'm boss around here. ;p But anyway. 'your kinda a bitch-Roflmoment-ok, done with the funny moments. Rogue coughing...then coughing...then coughing...and BLOOD! YES YES YES, TAKE THAT! TAKE MORE! You might die! But of course, you wont. WHOA! Yeah, what the hell happened to her hair? You said it was different, but you never said how! Shorter? Longer? Gayer? pretty? Brownier? lol the mansion made outa chocolate. N' then! More torture! Convulsing! Powers! Excitement! Anxiety! Can't wait! Thrilling chapter! Loved it! Gotta go now! Excellent update!

Ice
Ashandarei chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
A rather fetching chapter, thi one.

Folowing Rogue's comicwerse story faboulously.

Still, I have no idea how are you going to explain Cody, when the first movie depicted first manifestation of Rogue's powers.
sugoichicken chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
As usual things keep getting more and more interesting. But the

one question I have is this. The scene with Cody obviously

references the comics, so are you trying to merge the two or how

exactly does the Cody personality work? Is he a memory from

someone else or was he actually at the club and ran into Rouge?

Nicely done once again.
enchantedlight chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
great chapter! update soon!
lovestoread chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Brillant chapter as always! I enjoyed the multiple personalities of Rogues that came through. But I did have trouble figuring out the no name pysche. And Remy should be happy that her other more scaier peprsonalities did not come out such as Magento. I can't wait to see what is occuring with Rogue and the other characters in the next chapter. Can't wait for more!
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »