Reviews for Hostile Genes
Fantasy-SciFi-lover chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
OMG! So far...super terrific, I can't wait to read more.
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Hey this is really good looking forward to the next chapter
Crack4sure chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
AHH this is so excitin!UPDATE SOON!
Dawns Heart chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Great chapter. Honestly, it's phenomenal. It looks like Rogue's in for a rough ride...
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
"Y’re kind o’ a bitch." - oh, best. line. ever! that absolutely made my day! i still can't stop giggling... and i wholeheartedly agree with that comment, by the way. i've never liked carol, so i'm really curious to see how that whole situation will play out.

anyhoo, so glad to see an update! and another great chapter indeed. all the different rogue-but-not-rogues were really well done, i thought. and i just loved remy dealing with each of them - quite the night he's had, eh?

but yes. i can't wait for more! i'm eager to see what they can do to help rogue... so more please! :)
xLiLix chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
I don get it. For some strange reason I can't see your new chapter, but it appears that you updated, right?

Is it my computer? Why can't I see it? Dammit... :S
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Freaking wow! That was crazy! CODY! Does Rogue even remember that? UPDATE SOON! Such a good chapter! I loved how you portrayed Rogue when she was being "possessed" if you will. UPDATE!

~Chica~
nics chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Thanks for updating! You've got me intrigued though, Cody's Irene and Mystique in Caldecott versus the happy parents in Meridian ... Some major schizofrenia with the Marie - Rogue - Anna sides going on?
Remy'sRose chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
I liked how Remy conversed with all the personas instead of just going for help. And poor Rogue, but here's hoping she has Remy to help her through this.
Kaoz chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Hey! You're taking too long with the posts. Where's the next chapter?
itsTish chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
OMGsh! I LOVE this story!

i hope you can update soon!
verdant quest chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
This is a really interesting storyline. I look forward to more!
sleepy26 chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
can't wait to see how everyone reacts when they gain consciousness.
Fantasy-SciFi-lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I loved this story. It was fantastic, but it kind of leaves you hanging at the end. What's going to happen? Are Magneto, Mystic, and Rogue going to die? Even if Magneto and Mystic did, I don't think that Rogue's friends would give up without a fight. I really hope this isn't the end!
BelleClaire chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
Swear I reviewed this earlier... oh well.

Totally awesome chapter! Magneto and Mystique's little interludey bits were cool and I liked how you showed them overloading. They're not dead are they? I'd like to see Mystique break Magneto's neck or something for leaving her.

Where was Remy on the search and rescue mission at the end? I woulda though he would have been the one leading the charge so to speak although he might have been a little too distracted by Rogue's antics to have been much help.

I don't think Carol fairs very well in many stories does she? Poor thing; always ends up dead or unconcious. Still, not that I really mind her being dead or unconcious but someone has to voice a little sympathy for her.

But on the bright side Rogue's finally got some kick ass powers! ] Although, since re-reading your introduction does that hint towards her being able to control all her powers once she reawakens? I'm gathering she does live since she arrived at the mansion with Remy in the intro.

And in response to your note at the end AU can be a good thing!

Fab chapter! Update soon ]