Reviews for Hostile Genes
lovestoread chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Brillant chapter as always! I enjoyed the multiple personalities of Rogues that came through. But I did have trouble figuring out the no name pysche. And Remy should be happy that her other more scaier peprsonalities did not come out such as Magento. I can't wait to see what is occuring with Rogue and the other characters in the next chapter. Can't wait for more!
Fantasy-SciFi-lover chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
OMG! So far...super terrific, I can't wait to read more.
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Hey this is really good looking forward to the next chapter
Crack4sure chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
AHH this is so excitin!UPDATE SOON!
Dawns Heart chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Great chapter. Honestly, it's phenomenal. It looks like Rogue's in for a rough ride...
ishandahalf chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
"Y’re kind o’ a bitch." - oh, best. line. ever! that absolutely made my day! i still can't stop giggling... and i wholeheartedly agree with that comment, by the way. i've never liked carol, so i'm really curious to see how that whole situation will play out.

anyhoo, so glad to see an update! and another great chapter indeed. all the different rogue-but-not-rogues were really well done, i thought. and i just loved remy dealing with each of them - quite the night he's had, eh?

but yes. i can't wait for more! i'm eager to see what they can do to help rogue... so more please! :)
xLiLix chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
I don get it. For some strange reason I can't see your new chapter, but it appears that you updated, right?

Is it my computer? Why can't I see it? Dammit... :S
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Freaking wow! That was crazy! CODY! Does Rogue even remember that? UPDATE SOON! Such a good chapter! I loved how you portrayed Rogue when she was being "possessed" if you will. UPDATE!

~Chica~
nics chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Thanks for updating! You've got me intrigued though, Cody's Irene and Mystique in Caldecott versus the happy parents in Meridian ... Some major schizofrenia with the Marie - Rogue - Anna sides going on?
12BlueRoses chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
I liked how Remy conversed with all the personas instead of just going for help. And poor Rogue, but here's hoping she has Remy to help her through this.
Kaoz chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Hey! You're taking too long with the posts. Where's the next chapter?
itsTish chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
OMGsh! I LOVE this story!

i hope you can update soon!
verdant quest chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
This is a really interesting storyline. I look forward to more!
sleepy26 chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
can't wait to see how everyone reacts when they gain consciousness.
Fantasy-SciFi-lover chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I loved this story. It was fantastic, but it kind of leaves you hanging at the end. What's going to happen? Are Magneto, Mystic, and Rogue going to die? Even if Magneto and Mystic did, I don't think that Rogue's friends would give up without a fight. I really hope this isn't the end!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »