Reviews for Discontent
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Great chapter.
caligate chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Very insightful! I am not sure about this SG-1, but I don't think the writers now know what to do with these members. The dynamics of team that was there for the original is certainly not there now and whether it is the actors or the writers who can really tell. But alas, you also cannot replace RDA or Jack!
jane chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Beautifly written, but I think you are why off of the characters, I've never seen Sam as a whining baby because she didn't get her way or Daniel so ingrossed he didn't have time for his friends, same goes for Teal'c. You absolutely hate Cam and Vala for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the show. And you asked to be told if you are way off base.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I liked this as I could really see Sam feeling this way as tis is what Season 9 screamed at me :( Loved the description of Jack's hands with Dorito dust..yummy :)
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
thank you!

and nice nod to Firefly ;-)
Kat chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Nice fic. I agree, the new SG1, just too zany. Similar stuff on Atlantis, but at least there it is balanced. You sometimes think them making the show into Farscape part deux is not too bad an idea. And damn did the 200 upset me with the SJ thing. If she's not dating him, then who is it?
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Great story, I like the conversation. It shows that they can make it as a married couple.
Lorettakay chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Nice fic.

Some of the things you mentioned here I've been thinking, and I loved the bit about Hathor in relation to Vala.
Maguchi chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
You are absolutly right. I support your story 100%.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Thanks for filling in the blanks with this story! nell
trtlsoup2001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Good story! And a perfect title... that's what I felt this past season...
dreamer one chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I LOVE IT. If indeed the powers that be had gotten it right and had Jack and Sam together, I can totally see this happening.

Picture perfect portrayal of Cam and Vala to my point of view, and what I would assume Sam ( or any real Air Force officer) would think of them.

And I love the Doritos!
dottid chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I liked it. And I agree with you why is Vala on SG1 besides she looks good in leather and makes eyes at Daniel. And Mitchell I agree with Sam on that. I hope there is more to come. I enjoyed this.
feb04 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
oh i really like this , please tell me there is more to come , i must say i totally agree about the new sg-1 even though we in the uk are waiting to see season ten , it was bad enough with mitchell last season ! i have just heard that sci-fi have cancelled sg-1 so this will probably be the last season anyway .
An Kayoh chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This is good, as I can actually imagine Carter, as the longest running military member of SG1, having these complaints.

But it is comes across as a rather shallow fan complaint.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2