Reviews for Precious Person
The armed forces chapter 10 . 6/28/2018
Wish I can get another chapter love the story
AngelAmongTheStars chapter 10 . 4/15/2018
This is one of the better fanfictions I've come across in a while. Your OC is quiete well rounded. Not overly over powered. Obviously, it appears it won't be finished. But I still enjoyed it and hope that one day you'll return to finish it.
steakforest chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
As a whole, quite enjoyable so far. I really am wondering who is going to die. If it was Kimi I would be sad face. Hmmm, well if you ever do continue writing good for you, your stories are excellent.
Narfan chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Plz update
Popthepuff chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Hey!D: Kimi saying 'my dead body' isnt a hint, is it?
Popthepuff chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I like this story! hope the rewriting gets finished soon!:D Kimi acts like Sasuke at the beggining though...
KingLoitl chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
heya dude! this story is awsome.. U need to keep updating
Zohd chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
i like this story alot and ive always love oc pairings.
the shadow overlord279 chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
great chapter
Hhhmk543 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
so cool!I love the epicness,good stuff!Please update son!
Kubikiri chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
i kinda lost interest when that "Mr. Supah powered naruto came out.
Knives91 chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
Great story. More please.

PS: I'm pretty sure that Kage Bunshin in an A-level justu, not B-rank like you have written.
phoenix718 chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
this si a pretty good story so far. How can naruto have such trouble with bunshin if whe was doing advanced chakra control at age seven? thats really my only complaint.
roflmort chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
"“This,” he said as he pulled out a recorder. Naruto’s eyes bugged out and Kimi fainted. “Heh, with this I can blackm-HEY!” A Kage Bunshin from behind had snatched the recorder from his hands and destroyed it. Sasuke frowned. “Ah dammit.”"

Ahaa that made me laugh xD

I love your story! (Favs)
Dragonlord-ex chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OH so you r rewriting it...whew i thought you had abandoned the fic...that is a BIG relief...