Reviews for It's just you and me
Miggery chapter 45 . 5/20/2010
Awe... I loved this story.. It was excellent! Very cute ending as well. :)
tsukiyomi08 chapter 45 . 5/10/2010
Awww... Its over! NUUUUU! Well, it's okay because it had like 45 chapters! I think that this may have been one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! *FAVED*
tsukiyomi08 chapter 28 . 5/5/2010
I WAS CRYING THROUGHTOUT THE ENDING I DIDNT WANT IT TO END
I LOVED THE APRT ABOUT THE ACCIDENT WITH ROXAS I JUST LOVED IT
LOVE UR WRITTEN
doomungus chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
wow just started this chapter its gonna be long
but i like it already
can you tell me what this whole story is about plz
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
omg wow i learned about all the genes and stuff already and i am in 7th grade... lol someones behind(not you, the characters)
ValentineClementine chapter 45 . 4/10/2010
Wow, just wow! This is one of the most amazing fic's I have ever read! Amazing use of words and emotions, and the character's personalities were very realistic!

I was sad to see it end, than out of nowhere POP! Theres an epilogue! I checked every second I could for the second part and nearly jumped out of my seat and danced when I saw the 45th chapter.

Rant aside, really great. Desearves lots-o-love

-Gives cookie-
Kanin V. Karlek chapter 45 . 4/7/2010
I love this story! it's so romantic and cute! ah I lurves it!
LalaHachi chapter 45 . 3/27/2010
Naw, this was a nice story
blood as soft as silk chapter 45 . 3/23/2010
Aw this story was great. T_T sad I came in at the end though -sniffles- I Loved it. Great job with this story, its pretty awesome! Thanks for the story!
dijsg8uihdsf chapter 43 . 3/22/2010
...I..Loved this!..But,im sad its over...it was one of the best AkuRoku storeis ive ever read!I like how long it was...the longer the better!
The Wandering Apocalypse chapter 45 . 3/16/2010
This is probably the best story that I've read here. I find virtually no flaws at all with it. It was humorous, dramatic, and everything in between.

Can't wait to read your other work!
beth.e.belle chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Drapes match carpet much? lol couldnt resist. damn
Eska Nutri chapter 45 . 3/14/2010
Oh my goodness,

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST REALISTIC, MOST AMAZING FICS.

I usually only read fics that have Humor, Drama, or Angst listed at the top with Romance, but seriously, Im glad I took the time to read this one.

..Because it is amazing.