Reviews for It's just you and me
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 45 . 7/7/2014
This was so good. When Roxas had a bit of a memory loss I was worried, but in the end it was alright. I was at least hoping that he remembered about his past, but oh well it still ended up good.
foreverJester chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
CANT
FUCKING
DEAL

SWEET SALTY CHRIST I LOVED THIS FIC

Let's put aside smut for a moment because nobody is going to question it's brilliance. The writing was flawless aside from the occasional typo, not a big deal, and characterization was perfect. It's a personal pet-peeve of mine when people overly-adorify Demyx, and you managed to keep his sarcastic nature in check flawlessly. The dialogue flowed well and the plot was fascinating, reactions of characters meticulously calculated to move the plot forward and allow your readers to watch as Axel and Roxas matured as people and as a couple throughout this masterpiece of a fanfiction.

10/10 would bang, could not get enough, I couldn't go to sleep until I finally finished it. You're an amazing writer, and I want to personally thank you for this.
AnnieTaphouse chapter 45 . 9/21/2013
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FANFICTION OHMIGOD! I LOVE IT! I think you've got the character personalities and development just right so it is practically cannon!
MaddeThee chapter 45 . 9/16/2013
*cries* Axel is my dream guy :') you wrote all the characters so well! Wonderful, wonderful story.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/15/2013
I really loved this story. I laughed and cried and worried and celebrate right along with the boys. You wrote very realistic characters that I really cared about. I loved the long epilogue and was still sorry it ended. It was really enjoyable.
Nasciturus chapter 45 . 7/4/2013
I LOVE IT! this was SO cute :D
Theadle chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Thus far, this is an incredibly well rounded story. I'm impressed by how mellow yet well-formed the plot is. It isn't heated or melodramatic, the plot is simply a clear and entertaining story. I'm eager to see what will change in the next 30 some chapters.
imortal173 chapter 45 . 1/4/2013
Right now I'm on a mission reading all Axel/Roxas M rated fanfics, and so far, yours is the BEST. The plot, the story, the writing, it's all so amazing! XD Thanks for all the hard work you put in it!
happy triangles chapter 45 . 10/21/2012
I. LOVE. YOU. Yessss. Okay so I shall be a criticAHEHEHEMMM. So. This story is frickin awesome. When I was booking for a good akuroku fic I was a little put off at the fact that it was 45 chapters... that right there is pure dedication. I hope you know this is long enough to be a whole book. I love how fluffy it was at the same time had actual serious romance. Besides the lovey-dovey stuff, you created believable characters and that made the story all the more real. I appriciate authors who don't write a story that is unrealistic and doesn't trap you in the world you write. When Roxas remembers Axel in the hospital, I could have died right there from joy. Although it was expected, that didn't change the fact it was heart pounding and trapping me in a trance of reading fast so I can figure out what is going to happen. If you can torture a reader in those circumstances, I believe you're good to go. Bravo! The only nuisance I found was the misspelling here and there, but nothing that deterred me from loving this story. Awesome work!
AmyHeartXIV chapter 45 . 7/17/2012
Never have a read an akuroku that was more well developed while not being ridiculously sexual from the get go. This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read. Congrats on a job well done.
Grellexiting chapter 45 . 5/21/2012
This is definitely on my top 5 AkuRokus. So well-written, and a great plot! Feel free to write a sequel in, oh I don't know, ten years or so XD
mrsnoozyprincemcsleepypants chapter 45 . 4/3/2012
ASDFGHJKL;

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

ARestlessDream chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
"Your name is Roxas, remember?"

There is no indication of who says this line.

Other than that, it's a very good chapter.
Takara yume chapter 45 . 3/7/2012
QwQ that's it...it's...over...

*crawls into a whole and dies*

again, lovely story... ;w;
Takara yume chapter 43 . 3/7/2012
it's..it's over..? QAQ awww...this had been one of the most beautiful things I've read ;w; the ending was just adorable and touching all the same XD wahhhh why do the awesome stories end so quickly!
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »