Reviews for It's just you and me
IceNecromancer chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
hey i absolutely love this (and your other story) I'm extrememly impressed by how well you write there's enough detail but not over doing it some writers dont write enough so its boring.

wonderful job! hope that you update soon!
Black Juju chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
Freakin awsome story. Larxene is such a bitch. Well how you project Axels feelings. Update soon!
Shiguna chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
Ooh, nice chapter! Larxene's such a little bnitch. ):

Well gee, I feel kinda bad now 'cause I don't know what else to say, because the chapter was really awesome and... And yeah. Roxas is so adorable!

...Everybody's adorable. Except Larxene when she's being a bnitch.
xxmissValentine chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
Wow! I was like OH YEAH GO RIKU KICK HER ASS! and then Axel... *dies in sexyness*

Im luvvin this story, and particularly this chapter- please continue!

xx missValentine
Spiral Kisses chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
So good! Why does this only have 45 reviews? More people need to discover it. Loved the new chapter and I love YOU! I offer you my first born in exchange for another chapter. Please?

(Seriously though, this story kick ass)
jacefacexx chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
damn straight larxene should be punished!

*runs off to sharpen sporks into dealy plastic weapons of doom*

update soon!
Animage chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Whoa. I love this story. It's really great and keeps me hooked all the way through~

It's really getting exciting! Oh~ I can hardly wait for more!

Great work!
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 8 . 12/21/2006

Larxene finally felt axel's anger! XD

is Axel going to see if Roxas is fine? Will there be some good action soon?

please update?

Wub ya
Jequila chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Whoa~ This is an awesome fic It deserves more reviews. Ngg... Can't think of much to say (gimmie a beak, its 2:30am) but i really love how Axel isn't ashamed to tell his friends that he likes Roxas, and how Roxie is such an organized guy xD Very different. Looking forward to the next update!
CodeLyoko chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
I have to know what happens after that! Does Axel find out that Roxas had heard the conversation? Gah I cant wait to find out what happens! I love the way you write, it just makes me want to read even more!
Animage chapter 7 . 12/1/2006

This is an excellent story! I just read the entire thing right now. XD It's half past midnight and I've got class tommorow but I don't care because I got to read two of my favoritest pairings EVER in one chapter.

And Axel is teh hot.

Riku too.

X3 ~
Honto.Kawaii.Neko-chan chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
omg..I NEE~D to know what's going to be Axel's answer!

Update soon please because rly - what is Roxas feeling/thinking?

and Axel...what will he do with his friends?

and of course Namine...what is she going to do - knowing this?

please update soon? I'm begging here!

Absolutely loved it, from ch 1 till now

wub ya )

losthimagain chapter 7 . 11/24/2006
NICE! Me liky! Please update soon!
Song-of-Fate chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Oh wow this story is totally awesome! i love it! you've got all the chars portrayed nicely! I'm also hoping that there will be more AkuRoku? And are you doing RikuSora in this too? I hope so! Those are my two fav pairings EVER! I already added this to favs, can't wait for the next chap, update soon!
autovox chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Man, *why* aren't there more reviews for this? It's so much better than a lot of the stuff I've read on Really looking forward to the next chapter!
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »