Reviews for Pig-boy Romances Tanuki-chan
Mako-clb chapter 4 . 5h
Bacon-breath-dono!? It may be OOC, but it's so funny, I don't care.
Mako-clb chapter 3 . 5h
I should be going to bed, but I'm having too much fun reading this.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 6h
I would pay Nabiki to tell the story, too. Otherwise, all the crazy Nerima interruptions would drive me crazy.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 6h
It's been a long time since I read this, even though it's one of my favorite crossovers. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews.
Shadowed Secretz chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Uhm, hi. This is not really a review, but I didn't know how else to get in touch with you. But I want you to know that The Spy and the Hitokiri is one of my all-time favorite stories. And I was surprised that I could not find it anywhere. The RKdreams site is down, and you have not published it on FF. So I really hope that you don't mind me posting it on FF. I take absolutely NO credit for it whatsoever, and have made it clear that it is your story. But I think it is just too good not to be on FF! I sincerely hope that I have not offended you in any way, you can easily contact me on my profile. And again I would like to apologize if this offends you, you are a truly inspiring and amazing author, I love your work!
Nadya Lubov chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
funny chapter :) I'm interested to see what happens next :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
oh my gosh I love this so far ;)
himurakaoru89 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
That was really cute. This last chapter was, oh my! Kenshin would react that way, if not go into Battousai mode.

Anyways your one of those rare fanfic authors with good writing and I wish there were more like you.

I wish KenKao had more children like in this story but stupid ova people stopped it with Kenji.
piwqefjk chapter 10 . 4/28/2007
This was a great story. I loved the interaction between all the characters - you kept everyone in character really well xD
kingleby chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
i loved the birthing bit. i can't believe kenshin fainted! _

i'm going to miss reading this story! (i've been reading on-and-off all day)

might start looking for ramna now, lol _
kingleby chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
0_0 seven kids! that would be so cute! _ i wanna see!
kingleby chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
that was so cute _ Lol, i could totally picture that happening.
kingleby chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
look out for flying pandas, lol _
kingleby chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
lol, kenshin is so funny who he's taunts Ryouga _ and i love the megumi part!
kingleby chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
lol, i love this kenshin and ryouga war, so funny _