Reviews for Pig-boy Romances Tanuki-chan
kingleby chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
lol, bacon breath dono, trust kenshin to add dono to it _
kingleby chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
okay, i get the ranma thing now thanks to this chapter _ lol, i lvoe how jealous kenshin is getting _
kingleby chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
lol, okay, i kind of get it _ i knew that ranma turned into a girl when hit with water (or something) so i guess the others are the same. lol, kaoru is so funny being in control. and i loved kenshin's reaction to her outfit!
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
lol, i love sano's thinking, bless him _ i haven't seen ranma before, but i wanted to read this anyway! sorry if i appear to not have a clue at times.
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
so many reviews, you have probably heard it all but it was very funny. i will now read more of your stories.

ginny
hatami chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
this is soo great it give some laughs

ja
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
HOLY CRAP! I can't beleive that your the one that own RKdreams!XD

I LOVE that website! I've read and re-read all of your rk fanfictions and I love them to death! I can't wait to read the next chapters of your other stories on that site! This was one of my favorites because I'm a big ranma 1/2 fan. But my altime favorite is bringing out the dragon! GREAT STORIES!

-Kimi-chan
Jupiter's Light chapter 10 . 9/15/2004
*Falls over laughing* I loved it! Great story!
Jupiter's Light chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
great story! off to read more!
Makotojs chapter 7 . 7/16/2004
This story is so funny!

I also love the way you justa-positioned the three different advics: sano's, ranma's, and the girls'. The dialogue flowed and this story has creativity written all over it.
Eadha Ohn chapter 10 . 6/10/2004

KENSHIN-GUMI IN NERIMA!

...P.S. : Has add you fic on my favorites. Please involve Aoshi and Misao in the sequel!
Kurama's rose girl chapter 10 . 3/20/2004
OMG! I love this fic so much! I may never have seen an episode of ranma, but i still love it so! Actually... This is the third time I've read it. XP
Call it Karma chapter 9 . 3/10/2004
holy freakin $#! ! i love this piece! wow, this was amazing! Speachless, will come back tomorrow with comments other than "OMG"!
The Nonesuch chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
I love your story! I like Ranma 1/2 almost as much as RK; well, maybe not. Great combo, tho!
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »