Reviews for Pig-boy Romances Tanuki-chan
The Nonesuch chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
I love your story! I like Ranma 1/2 almost as much as RK; well, maybe not. Great combo, tho!
Sessha's Crazy chapter 10 . 2/7/2004
! I can't stop laughing! you had better *chortle* get to work *snort* on that *giggle* sequel right *snicker* NOW! *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
tibby-chan chapter 10 . 11/17/2003
I luv ur stories anna-neko! I think they're so hilarious! I even luved Mind of a woman and the sequel Heart of a woman!U r such a talented writer and i hope u continue to write more stories!

tibby-chan(x)
Sword Heart chapter 10 . 11/15/2003
Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel! Please!

OMG! THis is abosolutely brilliant. This is the 1st RK-Ranma 1/2 crossover I've read. And it's really good.

Love those witty remarks...You go girl! Woo Hoo!
Zenze chapter 10 . 9/20/2003
LOL! This is hilarious and I absolutely LOVE IT! Once again, you've turned the fanfiction world upside down with ur wonderful works!
Verse12 chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Absolutly Brilliant piece of work. thats all i can say.

the humor, characterazation, and plot are all spot on. this is a great piece of work and i am sorry i am only now discovering it.

in my opinon you should get this on as many sites as possible so everyone can read it. such as ladycosmos and Ranchan totally crossed out.

please keep writing, thank you.
Koniko-chan chapter 10 . 8/16/2003
That was really well done! I really hope that you do do a sequil, or go into the four years Kaoru was in the future... either would be a great sequil to this fantastic story, great job!
Tessa-chan chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
Wow. Amazing. This fic rocked! I love love LOVED it! Your very talented,I love K/K coupling. They were meant for each other! Thank you for writing this fic,erm over two years ago...XD
soul-simplicity chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
kawaii! whe, cute, fuzzy, and funni!
just another fic. reader chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
longe story but I have realy enjoyed it. If you make another story you can count on me to be the first reader. -
vespa chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Oh my god, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. First off, the verbal showdown between pretty-boy-girlie-man and bacon-breath-dono had me spitting up my tea. My keyboard will never forgive you. Also, the "We the man, de gozaru yo!" bit had me rolling, with many laughs throughout. Sure, Kenshin was pretty un-Kenshin for some parts, but the hilarity that ensued was worth it. Thanks for the good time.
Daimyo Shi chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
I love this story it soooooo coool! Rurounin Kenshin and Ranma 1/2 are two of my favourite animes. I was almost sorry to see ryoga lose. It is too sad.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 10 . 10/23/2002
LOL...that was great...heheheh...sequel would be of the good but if not oh well this was fantastic
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 10/23/2002
XCELLENT...WHO is gonna end up w/SANO? cant' wait to find out
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 8 . 10/23/2002
OMG...that was great I love this...hehehe... i knew it Ukyo/Ryouga and K/K that was fantastic:D. ThaNKS
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »