Reviews for Pig-boy Romances Tanuki-chan
Verse12 chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
Absolutly Brilliant piece of work. thats all i can say.

the humor, characterazation, and plot are all spot on. this is a great piece of work and i am sorry i am only now discovering it.

in my opinon you should get this on as many sites as possible so everyone can read it. such as ladycosmos and Ranchan totally crossed out.

please keep writing, thank you.
Koniko-chan chapter 10 . 8/16/2003
That was really well done! I really hope that you do do a sequil, or go into the four years Kaoru was in the future... either would be a great sequil to this fantastic story, great job!
Tessa-chan chapter 10 . 8/11/2003
Wow. Amazing. This fic rocked! I love love LOVED it! Your very talented,I love K/K coupling. They were meant for each other! Thank you for writing this fic,erm over two years ago...XD
soul-simplicity chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
kawaii! whe, cute, fuzzy, and funni!
just another fic. reader chapter 10 . 7/10/2003
longe story but I have realy enjoyed it. If you make another story you can count on me to be the first reader. -
vespa chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Oh my god, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. First off, the verbal showdown between pretty-boy-girlie-man and bacon-breath-dono had me spitting up my tea. My keyboard will never forgive you. Also, the "We the man, de gozaru yo!" bit had me rolling, with many laughs throughout. Sure, Kenshin was pretty un-Kenshin for some parts, but the hilarity that ensued was worth it. Thanks for the good time.
Daimyo Shi chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
I love this story it soooooo coool! Rurounin Kenshin and Ranma 1/2 are two of my favourite animes. I was almost sorry to see ryoga lose. It is too sad.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 10 . 10/23/2002
LOL...that was great...heheheh...sequel would be of the good but if not oh well this was fantastic
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 10/23/2002
XCELLENT...WHO is gonna end up w/SANO? cant' wait to find out
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 8 . 10/23/2002
OMG...that was great I love this...hehehe... i knew it Ukyo/Ryouga and K/K that was fantastic:D. ThaNKS
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 7 . 10/23/2002
LOL...OMG that was great:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 6 . 10/23/2002
LOL...poor ranma...poor sano...hehehe...excellent love this:D THANKS
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
Oh my...Nabiki is so EVIL:D...great chapter:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
damn...that nabiki...hehehe...LOVE it:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
and ryoga was in there...hehehe...great story:D
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »