Reviews for Sing to Me
brokeninmorewaysthen1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
omg ari u r my new favourite oneshot yay it was so cute and yay for yuki admiting 2 somethin

hehe yes go lesbiens n bisexuals and homosexuals lol i read ur pro n loved it lol haha u sound like fun keep up the amazing work okay u rock!
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
OMG! Ari...that was the cutest thing i have ever read! lol its soo cute...my cheeks hurt from saying aw so much :P

ur an excellent writer..ur the next Yuki!
ForeverSubdued chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was so cute!

I loved it.

ps. they sound like girls in their thoughts LOL.

pps. keep up the good work? (I feel like an English teacher.. _)
shinobu-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
hi it's me haruhi chan, oyur email friend . wow! i love this story! i never saw something like this ever kya. you're such a good writer, i love how you explain everything, it was a very romantic story. oh just great! congratulations! you have to be so happy with this story, now i will make one, you inspired me. of course i will write it in spanish because i'm from uruguay hehe.
Yuki-Mizu chapter 1 . 12/5/2006

FAVS!

Love ya!

your clone
Fira21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Huh, not bad. Gotta love Shuki. LOVE IT GOOD! lmao The words could flow a little better but keep it up. It's still pretty damn good.

_\/ *peace-sign salute*

Fira
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
*Bubbly and starry eyed* Kawaii! I cannot believe how seet that was! I loved it so much! Awesome ficcy! I love YukixShuichi!
Xedra chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Very sweet. :D
hokage chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
yeah, short and fluffy. i also want to see shuichi wear that outfit. hehe.

um, do you want more reviewers? i suggest you unblock the anonymous reviews because people (like me) are lazy to log in.
spirtually-lunar chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
luved it
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
aw...this was so SWEET AND CUTE! XD for some odd reason, I picture Shu-chan in that outfit...-_- he looks good in anything... going on my Favorite Stories List 2 (my C2)...
Porcelain-Marionette chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
It's so good. I wish I could write like this... But no I am a good for nothing role player... xD I love this fic. Keep it up! _