Reviews for A Love Story in Haiku
nice work
SkySeven chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Awesome! Very creative!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I can imagine how challenging that must have been. It's very good, too ;-)
Valmarien chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was a really interesting challenge to set yourself. I really like haiku (the few I've read, and sadly translated as I don't speak Japanese) and I think you pulled it off really well. The interaction between Severus and Hermione is really nice, too _
Estriel chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
! So beautiful! I love the grace of the poetry, and subtle symbolism.

xx
Besarien chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Now this is just lovely. I think you come by your name honestly.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
amsev chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very, very nice haiku series!
Fern chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I like your poems. Though unique, I think the ideas can sometimes be portrayed more effectively through different writing styles.

I think a true Haiku is only one stanza though. From what I have studied that is the case.

Thanks for writing.
potterrules92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
hey, wow, this poem was amazing! i absolutley loved it! awesome job!

do you think that you could drop by my story and give it a read and review? i'd really appreciate it if you did. D
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
A very non-traditional subject for haiku...
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
and he kisses her... !I didn't even see that coming, well not so suddenly at least. This is so cool. I love haiku, and Snape of course.

Hermione and Snape are just so cute together!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
this is so funny i love it. i would never have thought of something like this.“You’re quiet – must be my turn.”ha!

Ruby
moonfairy chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wonderfull! I never thought of Harry Potter in Haiku! Brilliantly solved, and the last Haiku - just superb. Congratulations. And I really hope we read again something from you.