Reviews for The Greatest Things In Life
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Aw really well written and really cute!
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
brava brava brava! sparky at it's finest.

ah the introspective, a place where manty go horribly wrong but this... this... this was just perfect. you stayed true to Elizabeth.

jollygoauld chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
thats cute!
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Squee! loved it.

kay x
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That was awsome!
nicole chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
hi! i realize this has been completed for quite a while now, but when i read "second chances" i stumbled upon this story... and i just wanted to let you know how great a writer you are! some writers write so that the original character disappears, but you've got it covered! and it helps that i like Shweir-ness! lol, keep up the good work and please update "second chances"!
ChayaAmidala chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Oh my freaking hosh that was amazing. With each passing line my eyes got wider and my head got closer to the computer sceen. By the end i was not but two inches from it. It was so awesomw! Two thumbs up! I'm speechless. Well Done!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I love this! I love her thoughts about not knowing why she loved John just that she did. I love the sentence, "Sometimes the greatest things in life… were the ones you’d never expect." Beautifully written.

-Chicky
Izzles chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
aw that was really really sweet. a great insight into the character's contrasting personalitites as well. well done on a fab story!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh that is exactly how I think Elizabeth thinks and feels about John. I loved it.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was sweet. I loved your portrayal of Elizabeth's outlook on life and on John... nice.
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
*jaw drops* I think this is one of the best introspective stories I've ever read. Definitely a favorite. You got everything right, completely perfect. I'm filled with awe. Honestly, I absolutely loved it! You're amazing.
A.C chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
BRILLIANT!
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ooh! Yay, Sparky. Short and sweet and nice. I like!

...all hail my powers of babbling, senseless reviewing...